Macross World Custom Toy page

Graham

don't forget to include the perfect transformation hasegawa custom!

that thing still gives me the shivers...

HI BAKE_ART

where can I find this page?

I never see it before~!

Is amazing works!

AND I want to see the full body of the all 3 mode !

can you help me?

THANk YOU VERY MUCH~!!

http://www.geocities.com/duom/gundam/hasepv/hasepv.html

I reckon a model customs page would be worth it just for this thing alone

don't forget to include the perfect transformation hasegawa custom!

that thing still gives me the shivers...

HI BAKE_ART

where can I find this page?

I never see it before~!

Is amazing works!

AND I want to see the full body of the all 3 mode !

can you help me?

THANk YOU VERY MUCH~!!

http://www.geocities.com/duom/gundam/hasepv/hasepv.html

I reckon a model customs page would be worth it just for this thing alone

It'd be worth it for this too, Jarrod's latest (not on his site yet):

vf2f2.jpg

The rest of the pics are in this thread:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=5279

Someone outta round up all the customizers, put em in a toy valk sweatshop and put em to work so everyone can have a kick @ss custom :D

NICE customs, BTW...

Graham, your new page is now one of my favorites here. Here's some old threads with customs:

Skull-1's 1/55 Alaskan color scheme

He says it's not done, but it's a cool scheme

Skull-1's 1/55 "Hard Case" custom scheme

Thanks for the plug. I need to get off my rear and finish that Hard Case Valk! I will try!

Nice job, Graham!

you don't need shawn's approval. it does say shawn AND graham. not graham subject to shawn's approval. I'm sure shawn does tons of stuff to this site without your approval. HAHAHA j/k stirring things up....hahaha I'm sure he'd say yes anyways.

Hey Graham-

I saw Kurt's VF-1J Enigma on the new Customs Pages, but how about posting his  1A Enigma?

Thanks, and great job on the Customs Pages!  :)

Ah....missed that one. I'll get Kurt's 1/48 VF-1A Enigma custom uploaded at the weekend.

Graham

Thanks Graham! I just thought maybe everyone was being Enigma'd to death and you left it out. I have another 1J Enigma coming if everyone wants to see it. This one will be weathered a bit heavier.

Thanks Graham! I just thought maybe everyone was being Enigma'd to death and you left it out. I have another 1J Enigma coming if everyone wants to see it. This one will be weathered a bit heavier.

Keep them coming Kurt. The more the merrier :D

Graham

Hey Graham, I'm glad that you've indexed the pages by scale, but could you also index by custom also? When I click on the 1/48 page, it takes F O R E V E R to load, and I'm on broadband too. For example, how about 1 or 2 sample pics of the Minmay Guard valk that lead to a page with all 27 thumbnails.

Hey Graham, I'm glad that you've indexed the pages by scale, but could you also index by custom also? When I click on the 1/48 page, it takes F O R E V E R to load, and I'm on broadband too. For example, how about 1 or 2 sample pics of the Minmay Guard valk that lead to a page with all 27 thumbnails.

Somebody else suggested that earlier in this thread and I've thought about it, but I'm not going to do it for the moment, as it would take a lot of time to change it that way and I just don't have that much free time.

Maybe one day when I'm really bored and have absolutely nothing else to do I'll get round to it :p . Anyway, other pages on MW are organised the same way as the custom toy gallery, especially the magazine pages.

Graham

Nice customs Jason.  I remember the tiger striped valk from the old message boards.

Thanks, GA (and Graham). I just wish I had been in posession of my current camera back then. I would have enjoyed getting photos of them with high resolution! :(

I wonder if the current owners are still out there and willing to snap some updated photos for us...

Edited by Skull-1

• 1 month later...
is it a "golden fighter" custom?

I ask because I see the golden head

I think its brown and is a cannon fodder 1S. lol! :lol:

I made one of those, too. Just cause I thought it looked cool. I have tons of Jetfire heads lying around, I needed to use one since the 1A head went to my 1/55 Low Vis.