yamato 1/48

tank

To be honest, i doubt we will see anything more then DYRL, SDF Macross and Macross Zero paint jobes until they have milked those lines completly.

Remember, they still need to make the D, Ostric, TV type A and Elint variations before they can more onwards. And even then, Macross Zero is next, since its running and intrest sales are good and probably higher chance in sale since its a new anime. Then keep in mind the variation types in the VF-0 series.

Then after that, its more then likely that they will start on the Macross Plus line before anything comes close to Macross FlashBack, Macross 7 or Macross II.

-Jin

I imagine a CF. Doubtful the Kakizaki or Max 1S fans are gonna get any love...

Hopefully M+ in 1/60 or something, but I imagine Zero toys are gonna occupy Yamato's productivity for awhile...

N00b question, but why doesn't yamato release stuff in the same scale with each other? IE: The Macross plus and Macross Seven lines, were not 1/60. Macross 7 was 1/65 and Macross Plus was....1/70-something, and later, Macross Zero at 1/100. Is it because the actual scaling of the planes are too big to be released in 1/60 thus making it not viable to release as toys?

The only logical choice is the VF-1A CF if there is going to be another 1/48. Everything else is either not very popular or would require scultping and re-tooling. Even the VF-1A CF is not very popular. Judging by all the 50% sales at HLJ.com, it seems like the 1/60 VF-1A and the 1/55 VF-1A were poor sellers. That's a shame because it's my favorite and I would love a 1/48 version. I think they should do a limited release of it so that will create a small demand for it.

.....I imagine Zero toys are gonna occupy Yamato's productivity for awhile...

After that, the YF-19 FP.

....maybe a vf-2ss or something?

Higly doubt that's gonna happen.

Edited by Angel's Fury

Well, we will have to see. As some stated, we prolly wont see Kakizaki at all (but why have the stickers for it?) If we follow the release of the 1/60 line, yes the CF is coming out. The only thing maybe I see is a 1/48 GBP-01 armored valk. But I think it maybe doubtful. The two seaters versions of the VF-1 1/48 scale is highly doubtful according to Graham. I know the tooling will give the some expense, but is it that much? I dunno since I do not a have clue in this field. All we can do is hope.