Tokyo Toyfest/winter Wonderfest 04

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Hey people I heard tokyotofeest and winter wonderfest 04 will start on the same day...2/22 AND be held in the same building! Yamato and a bunch of other companies usually unveil a whole bunch of new stuff(like last year with the Fast packs and the 1/60 VF-1J long before that) and it turns out takara will be showing a whole bunch of new stuff. Anyone from here going? I am excited..Noel usually takes some badass pics from wonderfest and some of the other members of this board get a chance to go and its real cool seeing the new stuff they put out. Mayb we get to see the 1/100 VF-0 and other stuff yamato is throwing at us. So anyone going?

hey thats pretty cool. I always thought it was an exlusive event that was hard to get into and pricey as well. Hopefully yamato lets people take photos...I remember one time noel took pics and he ended up having to hold off posting them until yamato unveiled stuff on their own.

Graham has yamato informed you of what we can expect to see there?

hey thats pretty cool. I always thought it was an exlusive event that was hard to get into and pricey as well. Hopefully yamato lets people take photos...I remember one time noel took pics and he ended up having to hold off posting them until yamato unveiled stuff on their own.

Graham has yamato informed you of what we can expect to see there?

Back in 2002, when I went to the Tokyo Toy Fair, the first two days were for industry people only and the last 1 or 2 days it's open to the public, although of course you have to pay to get in.

Graham

anyone think the 1/100macross 0 toys will have display stands? I am thinking maybe the gun po can be removed and the stand usd! Why do I think this? Well it is relatively light and since its cheap....yamato knows wea want a fleet of them to display! maybe I am inspired after seeing drifand make a stand ofr his doyushas...gotta admit stands would rule on the new VF-0 toy.