Takaken Macross mini movie - Encounter

Shawn

That rocks the house...

It smacks strongly of Spacebattles.com

http://www.spacebattles.com/

I especially like the battered old looking VF-1's they show. Obviously worn out compared to the nice shiny new VF-11's and YF-19's.

Nah, nothing like spacebattles.com no universe crossovers.

That was awesome. Really was the right way to deploy everything. I liked how the VF-1s were obviously more worn than the newer -11's and 19's. I'm also glad they used real -19's and not the shortened wing F/S models.

Were the launch systems really that complicated in the game that carrier was in?

That was awesome. Really was the right way to deploy everything. I liked how the VF-1s were obviously more worn than the newer -11's and 19's. I'm also glad they used real -19's and not the shortened wing F/S models.

Were the launch systems really that complicated in the game that carrier was in?

Lookie here:

Valhalla listing at www.mahq.net

I think it's pretty neat-o design, although that asteroind incident was a close one.

There was another movie like short that I ran across in 2000 (I think), found it here as a matter of fact.

It was all CG too, but took place in the atmosphere. There is an impressive shot of a VF-1A, I think, that transforms as it falls through the air and fires it's gunpod as it falls to take down some missiles.

If anyone has that, post it up for the benefit of the newer members. I know I have it on a disk and I'd be happy to see about uploading it to an iMacross server.

Edited by Capt Hungry

There was another movie like short that I ran across in 2000 (I think), found it here as a matter of fact.

It was all CG too, but took place in the atmosphere. There is an impressive shot of a VF-1A, I think, that transforms as it falls through the air and fires it's gunpod as it falls to take down some missiles.

If anyone has that, post it up for the benefit of the newer members. I know I have it on a disk and I'd be happy to see about uploading it to an iMacross server.

VF-X2's intro?

Alex (Exo) if you watch the end it was made with Lightwave for the animation and then Adobe After Effects for probably the light beams and stuff. and Real Explosions. Not sure if that is a program of they cropped out explosions and added them in.

Hey watch this while listening to the Macross TV Theme song it sounds really great and the timing is pretty good too.

VF-X2's intro?

No, actually I found it last night among all the Macross related stuff I have backed up. It's another Takaken movie. I'll see if I can find a link.

• 4 weeks later...

I've added music to this movie, It is MUCH MUCH better in my humble opinon. The song is called Way out by orbital, I ajusted the timing in the into just a little to match the music a little better, but that is all I have done.

http://www.geocities.com/gammera69a/macmovie_0003.zip]Macross Movie with Music[/url]

I my free web page wont let too many down loads happen in a day I suggest some one else host it as well

Edited by Gammera