HLJ Sale Again!

Valk-1S

For the cost of EMS shipping, you might as well just get it from Kevin. He has the Super-O on sale for $75

It looks good, but I haven't decided to get it or the Elint yet. Some people had trouble getting the new backpacks to stay up, but they are still very nicely detailed.

Nothing against Kevin (my gf gets me my valks from him when I'm due), but one doens't HAVE TO pay EMS with HLJ. I got my FP and Low Viz via SAL and saved a bit of money doing so.

Thanks for the advice. If they only put the VE-1 on sale....Seems like I will keep the money for other sale offerings...

same here...waiting, and waiting, and waiting...for the VE

I have a VT-1 and it rools! The backpack is hard to get locked in the upright position, it's sooper-tight, but once it's up there, IT'S UP THERE! the locking mechanism is sooooo tight, that in the package the backpack isn't locked in to position. It's sooooo tight that it isn't locked into position in any of the photos on the packaging or in the instruction (except for the photos showing how to lock the backpack into the up position.)

Now I'm currious, I just took a closer look at the VT-1 on HLJ, if it was an "unarmed" trainer... why is the right hand the style that holds the GU-11? Shouldn't it be just a plain "fist" like the left?

Why are there still gunpod mounts on the arms?

Wasn't really worth retooling that part of the mold. The hands are made in mass for all the 1/60's anyway. Besides, it's nice to have the option of adding a gunpod to it if you feel like it.