My new basement!

Mechleader

Hi, I just finished most of my house and I finally have my own room!!!! :D The wife and kid have the rest of the house and the basement is mine!!!!!

Anyway wanted to share some pics. ALOT of the models I did years ago when I was a teenager (please be kind). Some have broken due to the move and others I have to finish.

Anyway here is the fist.

post-3-1075476035_thumb.jpg

Nice... I was only able to carve out a small portion in the unfinished side of the basement. I have a model work table, a spray booth, and a shelving unit to hold all my unfinished models. I have to keep the finished models in a closed cupboard up high... with two kids under the age of two, they tend to mess up daddy's stuff. My wife got me a trophy display case to display my finished models, but I have no place to put it yet.

Ahhhhhh... and GET YOURSELF A SPRAY BOOTH! You'll die of fumes.

Edited by Less than Super Ostrich

Very, very nice! I hope to have my own little area at some point in the future like that. Great looking models and you have a model of the G-1 from Gatchaman! Looks like an old Entex(?) model? What is the name of the company that made that model? I know they made a Phoenix that looked really cool.

Oh.

I'm guessing that you're a Star Wars fan?

:lol:

Edited by Capt Hungry

Very nice Mechleader, i'm jealous of you. I wish to have my own space like that but my wife refused to give me the space i needed for what she referred as "TOYS for the kids"

Can't find a basement in my house, sucks.

for now i just have to squeeze everything in my computer/office/storage and now hobby room.

you like star wars?

Yeah man; I was wondering the same thing myself....

...where's all those bizillion "makurosu" stuff we should be seeing?

Man, I have to buy myself a house with a big basement soon...

Hi,

yes I hav ALOT os SW stuff. And I know that it's SW heavy. Most of my toys are SW. The org from 1970's. My Robotech figs and toys are still in the boxes. I do have ALOT of Macross models. I was going to pull them and take the pics but I didn't have the time.

As for the G-1 from Gatchaman I think Bandai did it. I have the Godphenoix resin from Bandai as well.

I'll get a close up of the gpb, desert camo soon. With more pics of my unbuilt macross models.