What does Harmony Gold own?

Macross Forever

I am aware that Harmony Gold has the rights to Macross in North America, and that causes all this legal mumbo jumbo (THEY'RE the reason the Macross Plus Yamato toys had their release cancelled), but if that is the case, how come Macross Plus was even able to be released in North America in the first place? And how come the original Macross was able to be released? I'm worried that there may be no "official" release of Macross Zero.

The Macross TV series was released state-side under license from Harmony Gold.

As for the rest...

To summarize, the current prevalent theory is that Harmony Gold ONLY has rights to the original TV show, and they're bluffing on the rest of it.

The Macross TV series was released state-side under license from Harmony Gold.

As for the rest...

To summarize, the current prevalent theory is that Harmony Gold ONLY has rights to the original TV show, and they're bluffing on the rest of it.

Stupid big fish! Time to get it out of the water!

While we have God here, I would like to ask him just WTF he was doing in 2001 in the 9th inning of Game 7 of the World Series. He get up for a pee break or something?

Hey, wasn't there some rumor of Pioneer getting the rights to Macross Zero?

While we have God here, I would like to ask him just WTF he was doing in 2001 in the 9th inning of Game 7 of the World Series. He get up for a pee break or something?

Hey, wasn't there some rumor of Pioneer getting the rights to Macross Zero?

IF I recall, Pioneer has denied thopse rumors, saying somethinbg to the effect of "if we had them, you'd know".

HG owns my soul, and what was formerly the contents of my checking account ;)

I said years ago I would give my soul to get the Robotech series on Vid. The series was "out of print" for like 5 years at the time. Then for the 20th Anniv they "re-release" it on DVD... at like $40 a crack. Plus all the other Toynami and the like products that came out... HG got what? 90% of the money?

Sorry about that. Alpha Centauri was running the ballblazer finals that week and I COMPLETELY forgot about the World Series.

By the way, God, when are you finally going to take this "human being" concept out of the beta testing stage? :p

Actually I think God answered my prayers (along with every anti-Yankee fan out there) for that 2001 World Series. :p

Actually I think God answered my prayers (along with every anti-Yankee fan out there) for that 2001 World Series. :p

Everyone knows God is a Yankees fan. Didn't you see Bruce Almighty?

Somewhere along the line this thread got hijacked...