Does anyone else collect Fox's Animated DVD Sets?

UN Spacy

Almost forgot my favorite....King of the Hill. They're not too expensive (usually under $35.00) for each season. I just picked up the 3rd Season of the Simpsons yesterday. I haven't seen a couple of these episodes in a long time. :p

Simpsons and Futurama I'm waiting until they release the latter "funnier" seasons before I start buying into them.

Well, IMHO there's no better time to start.....that's why I waited until the 3rd season was out (to start my collection). :ph34r:

I'm cash poor at the moment... both my car's insurance bills are due this month, I just dumped over 3 grand into office furniture and I still somehow have to come up with the cash to get my VE-1, VT-1 and 1/48 fast pack sets...

The Simpsons is a distant last on my list and will remain there, after all they are still on TV twice daily and new eps on Fox on sundays... I'll probably wait until they release all the season sets and offer them as one big boxed set in they year 2006...

I wish that show was still on the air.  Pulled too soon  :(

They're running all the epps on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim monday - thursday nights. No new epps but the same old ones with no edits.

I have also seen Family Guy airing on TBS but don't know their actual schedule.

They're running all the epps on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim monday - thursday nights. No new epps but the same old ones with no edits.

on TBS, Futurama airs at 1pm Central time, with Family guy at 1:30pm central time.

Actually TBS is just showing the ones from the previous night on CN. And CN is editing them. In The Road to Rhode Island they took out a part about Osama bin Laden trying to get weapons past airport security (Stewie got them through). Since it's part of the second season, was this part edited from the DVDs? I doubt it but you never know. Although TBS is showing an extra episode per week (the one on Mondays isn't shown on CN).

I have the Simpsons season 1 & 2. I Will be picking up Family Guy, Futurama Seasons 1 & 2, and The Simpsons season 3 Soon. :ph34r:

Edited by NSJ23

Hey, it was hinted in TV Guide that if the show does well, CN might order new episodes.

I buy the Simpsons and Futurama DVDs. I'm an obsessive, impatient Futurama fan so I import the R2 versions from the UK. They've already had season 3 out for several months and season 4 isn't far down the road. At least the domestic Futurama DVDs have been coming out quicker than the Simpsons. At the rate they're being released, I'll be 50 before all the Simpsons DVDs come out!