Yamato VF-1s 1/48

rewooh

I'm assuming that the skull leader thats out now is the only one we're gonna see. I wish yamato would like...have an option or something to turn our DYRL Skull leader's into SDF: Macross one's.

And optional grey fokker pilot we can buy or something.

It just doesn't seem like a complete collection if we don't see the TV Skull 1

The only differences I can think of are the color of the arrows on the head (would be black for TV instead of yellow for DYRL), the cockpit, and the pilot's flight suit. Are there any other differences you're thinking of? Or are you calling for a VF-1S with TV-style FAST packs?

I think a TV variant is possible but not very likely. Changes are too minimal. That COULD have been a good opportunity to do instead of the re-release DYRL Focker, they should have done a TV focker... maybe have included both Hikaru and Roy tv pilots. Oh well. :)

The only differences I can think of are the color of the arrows on the head (would be black for TV instead of yellow for DYRL), the cockpit, and the pilot's flight suit. Are there any other differences you're thinking of? Or are you calling for a VF-1S with TV-style FAST packs?

Nah,.

You got it right one the spot. Its just that i'm a perfectionist in some sort of way, and if something isn't how its suppose to be, it bothers me..even if it is miniscul as those arrows lines.

Maybe a sticker option and a pilot option would be nice to change the DYRL in SDF: Macross.

Actually I have my TV Hikaru in a Skull 01 right now. Complete with the FAST packs off the 1J (as it doesn't need 'em). Since there's not much I can do about the cockpit, and the head stripes I like better as yellow, if I could just track down another Hikaru pilot or two (one to paint up like Roy) then I'd be set. I almost bought another 1J when they first came out for the pilot and the excuse that I could paint it up like Max's -- now I'm glad I didn't.

I would,... in 1/60 (it would be huge in 1/48)

actually, it wouldnt, it's(the VF-4) the same exact size as the VF-1. EDIT: just porportioned differently ;)

Edited by Lightning 06

During my last meeting with Yamato about 3 weeks ago I suggested that they should release a TV version VF-1S (black head arrows) w/ TV color FAST packs, TV hands and both Focker & Hikaru TV pilots as a set (sora like the VF-1J FP set).

They said they would consider it for the future. However, as the market is flooded with 1/48s at the moment, if it does get released, it would be perhaps 1 year later.

Graham

Hey Graham, next time u meet with the Yamato folks, can ya mention maybe makin a 1/48 VF-4? those things would sell like hotcakes!

Making a VF-4 is something I've been suggesting to Yamato for several years already :lol:

While it's not on the 'to do' list yet, Yamato are aware that this is a fan favorite, so there is a fair posibility that we may eventually see a VF-4 in a year or two.

All I will say is don't hold your breath waiting for it, but don't give up hope either ;)

Graham

Hey Graham, next time u meet with the Yamato folks, can ya mention maybe makin a 1/48 VF-4? those things would sell like hotcakes!

Making a VF-4 is something I've been suggesting to Yamato for several years already :lol:

While it's not on the 'to do' list yet, Yamato are aware that this is a fan favorite, so there is a fair posibility that we may eventually see a VF-4 in a year or two.

All I will say is don't hold your breath waiting for it, but don't give up hope either ;)

Graham

That's crazy talk! VF-4's would sell like hot cakes! They shold make it their next project.

vinnie

You can't deny this would be a best seller if Yamato made one of these. Who wouldn't buy one?  B))

I have been voicing my opinion to have yamato to make this.

Here is Studio Half Eyes 1/100 VF-4G Lightning III Resin Kit with FULL TRANSFORMATION. I would buy this in 1/48 scale from Yamato or anybody else RIGHT NOW at the same or higher detail level:

Someone tell Yamato this is a Fan boy only release. Yeh Right! :D

shevf-4color.jpg