My dream..

GreenGuy42

Yeap.. I finally have the money to afford a set of FAST packs. I've got my 1S Hikaru (and MUCH thanks to Gobotfool for acquiring a new heatshild for the poor boy..) I'M HALF tempted to pick up another 1/48 and paint her up as a CF.

Yeap.. I finally have the money to afford a set of FAST packs. I've got my 1S Hikaru (and MUCH thanks to Gobotfool for acquiring a new heatshild for the poor boy..) I'M HALF tempted to pick up another 1/48 and paint her up as a CF.

All I need to do is find a safe box to send it out in.

Hey, I love your custom er... CF's display floor (first pics). It's very 'fluid' and 'mechanical'... Is it from Yamato? (j/k) :lol:

no pics of robs 1/48 vf-1s head? I wish I had that nice of a display greenguy... [as I shudder at the thought of closet O' spawn]. The sad thing is I had the valk, I have a dremmel, I just didn't have the motivation :unsure: . Nice to see it being loved and well taken care of. Also nice to know that now it will go into it's super box a lot quicker :lol:

no pics of robs 1/48 vf-1s head? I wish I had that nice of a display greenguy... [as I shudder at the thought of closet O' spawn]. The sad thing is I had the valk, I have a dremmel, I just didn't have the motivation :unsure: . Nice to see it being loved and well taken care of. Also nice to know that now it will go into it's super box a lot quicker :lol:

I'll BRING you thr 1/48 to play with, as soon as I get my FAST packs from Kevin. :D