Hey Mods, I can't upload any new avatars that I want to use. Everytime I do, I get this message:

The upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem

Please let me know what I need to do to upload my new avatar. Thanx

I have encountered a similair problem when trying to replace my old uploaded avatar from when the new board started. Every time I tried to upload a new one on the controls page it would fail... it would not give me a error code or a reason, it would just "not work".

So I got in the habbit of uploading my avs to the testing section like times of yore.

If someones could sorta help me find a way to fix it so it woiked right I's wouldn't be doin' dat. :lol:

Are you sure it's within the 64 x 64 pixel limit?

Hmmm.....looked around in the admin control panel and didn't see anything I could do about it. You may have to wait until Shawn has time to look at it.

Don't know if this will work but you may want to try deleting your old av by using the "I don't wish to use an avatar (remove all current)" button in the Avatar CP and then try uploading your new one. No guarantees.

IIRC, lots of people were having this problem early on... I remember a "fix" was to delete your first avatar and then re-upload. That's what I had to do to get my current avatar since every time I uploaded, it would just go to the old one (which was probably because it was cached)...

Anyway, try that.

Vostok 7

aight thanx for the info guys. I'ma try that right now. Let me know if you guys see the new avatar!  :p  :D  :lol:

some dude on the PA Forums has that.. *yawn*

yeah, I actually took it from some guy on the nike forums. hehe. hey, it's still new if nobody has it here yet. It'll give you something to look at when your reading through the threads. Just keep your eyes on the bouncy's and you'll be alright!! :p:D:lol:

aight thanx for the info guys. I'ma try that right now. Let me know if you guys see the new avatar!  :p  :D  :lol:

some dude on the PA Forums has that.. *yawn*

yeah, I actually took it from some guy on the nike forums. hehe. hey, it's still new if nobody has it here yet. It'll give you something to look at when your reading through the threads. Just keep your eyes on the bouncy's and you'll be alright!! :p:D:lol:

;)