Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

On 3/14/2023 at 11:44 PM, borgified said:

@Tking22 and @sh9000 - I really hate to **** you both off but you know that Mezco has **** poor scheduling etas. 

I have waited over a month after the processing notice of Capt. Nemo’s WaveRider was given by Mezco. Another member that I know from another Mezco Thread had their copy of the Conan Barbarian set delivery to them one month after the processing notice was given. 

Mezco says shipping within 4/6 weeks in some cases, but you both know that it can be “False News”.

It's been two weeks since I was charged for Superman and I haven't had any movement there either.  Meanwhile I could order it from BBTS and ship it tomorrow.

Just a thought to ponder. 

I’ve been reading on various Mezco threads and there are a boatload of customers that are fed up of Mezco not being upfront on their social media platforms about the delays and the backlog of figures that have not been shipping after “x” weeks getting the processing emails. Plus one customer on Collectors Freak has called in the BBB in regards to Mezco still not sending out their copy of Supes 2.0 after roughy 3 weeks after getting the processing email. 

Some collectors have already cancelled their preorders (also posted various Mezco threads) due to the backlog of delayed orders and being selective on future purchases from them [I’m in the same situation as I still have Gaslights Bats and Ghost Rider which are still in delayed territory in which I already paid up front for it]. Keaton Bats, Freeze and Ghost Rider are the 3 major figures that Mezco has to knock out of the ballpark in regards to keep their longtime customers happy. 

Looks legit, hopefully we can bring that cowl down to flush, that's a big gap. I had to message Mezco, my 89 Batman order isn't even appearing on their site, there's no order history for it but it's definitely paid and I received the emails about it getting ready for release and to check payment method. So yeah, hopefully they get back to me with some information, I'm completely in the dark right now. 

@Tking22 -  Fire up a polite (yet stern) email to Mezco and to inquire about your Keaton Bats (sort of how the squeeky wheel gets the grease type thing of thing). I've read that Mezco's warehouse is piled up to the rafters with inventory and who knows how long it will take to send out their over backlogged stuff out. 

Bats is shipping from Fife, Washington if I'm correct and who knows how FedEx's schedule is?  

Edited by borgified

2 hours ago, borgified said:

@Tking22 -  Fire up a polite (yet stern) email to Mezco and to inquire about your Keaton Bats (sort of how the squeeky wheel gets the grease type thing of thing). I've read that Mezco's warehouse is piled up to the rafters with inventory and who knows how long it will take to send out their over backlogged stuff out. 

Bats is shipping from Fife, Washington if I'm correct and who knows how FedEx's schedule is?  

I should've specified, I already shot them an email three days ago and no response yet. There's no order status or history on their site anymore either. 

I’m actually sort of p***** off on Mezco and I’m still on the fence in getting more stuff from them. 

Who knows if I have to wait another two months for both Ghost Rider and Gaslights Bats to be shipped out after the processing email gets send out officially next month or so down the road. It’s that lack of transparency of the delays and there was no update on their actual website of the reason why, just delayed to so and so date. Mind you, it was brought up in Mezco’s Reddit page and Mezco has done nothing yet to answer about those inquiries yet (I may add as of now). 

I got the same thing, paid it in full over two years ago, that includes Gaslights Bats as well. 

There are really p***** off customers that already paid in advance for Roadblock and Snake Eyes while Storm Shadow is to be up for sale in 19 mins and neither of them has been released yet since the lockdown has slowed everything down. 

11 hours ago, borgified said:

I got the same thing, paid it in full over two years ago, that includes Gaslights Bats as well. 

There are really p***** off customers that already paid in advance for Roadblock and Snake Eyes while Storm Shadow is to be up for sale in 19 mins and neither of them has been released yet since the lockdown has slowed everything down. 

Stop ordering from them direct.  I stopped that a couple years ago.  Entertainment Earth doesn't charge an up front payment, pre-order fee or tax.  And they usually have a code for free shipping so they're the cheapest and easiest way to pre-order them now.  Plus the shipping doesn't require I show an ID upon receipt like what Mezco do to me.

Or don't order anything else at all, like I have.  Because I'm sick of them taking us for granted.

Mezco emailed me back yesterday with their standard we're busy please be patient response, got shipping info this morning, will have Batman in hand tomorrow, nice. Erivera has a pretty solid review up, and it covers the main issue most people seem to be having with 89 Batman, the fit at the collar/neck/cape is really whack. You're going to have to do some modification to get the magnetic head to sit flush with the body, removing that ugly gap that's been seen in most of the early videos and pictures of this guy. 

Apparently the plastic ring in the cape is supposed to click into the neck on Batman, but the fabric of the cape itself doesn't allow it to sit flush, hence the ugly gap. You're going to have to trim or cut some cloth on the cape to make the fit work, but when it does the head and cape sit nice and flush, and admittedly, it looks pretty damn good. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my Ghost Rider in and holy hell I'm in love, what a fantastic figure! Worth the wait? Eh, maybe, definitely worth the price IMO. I paid $250 for Dredd and his bike years and years ago, with inflation Mezco easily could've charged $300 or $300+ for this set. I've got my Marvel Knights basically complete, I gotta get them all together and get some photos. 

19 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I got my Ghost Rider in and holy hell I'm in love, what a fantastic figure! Worth the wait? Eh, maybe, definitely worth the price IMO. I paid $250 for Dredd and his bike years and years ago, with inflation Mezco easily could've charged $300 or $300+ for this set. I've got my Marvel Knights basically complete, I gotta get them all together and get some photos. 

I guess we are of different opinions.  I found it a let down.

According to my e-mail we're about ti find out if Freeze was worth the wait next.

16 hours ago, borgified said:

Got to have time snap a pic of GR, Symbonite Spidey, Blade (first version) one of these days.. 

Anyone for this tomorrow? 

556048FD-6B1B-49ED-B8E4-F4659C6C2AFA.jpeg

I'm up for this.  The other three IM's were good and the proportions on this look way better than the Hasbro.