Full Metal panic?

anybody seen this yet? This is SO funny no giant mechs yet though but still the same characters. Sagara is just as odd as ever like when he gets the love note in his locker notices a hair by his locker and plants a bomb on it thinking its a trap. :D Then trying to piece it back together and thinking the meeting is by some bloodthirsty killer. Then trying to outrun the police car on a bike. :lol:

good stuff... good stuff. Anyword on a fansub group picking this up?

NOOOOO youre talking about full matal panic >!< im talking bout Full Matal panic > ? < the Seqeul the first ep just aired like a day or two ago.

Naru hodo. <_<

How is it? Are the same characters still in there? Any "physical appearance" changes?

PS. Next time put 2 if you mean the sequel... its easier for us post happy members. :lol:

Edited by Abombz!!

Well tessa isn't in the first ep but she is in the ending. So far ive only seen the high school characters from FMP 1 plus a few new ones. As for the animation company well they all look the same.

EDIT- Oh yeah if anyone wants to watch the raw ep PM me and ill hook you up.

Edited by bob joe mac

FYI, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu is produced by Kyoto Animation instead of GONZO Digimation. Also, the series was planned to run for 12 episodes, but the original second episode was omitted at the last minute because it dealt with child kidnapping, and such incidents have recently occured in Japan.

I loved the first season. Rumors were that its going to be a lot more comedy based instead of the previous mix of mech action, drama, and comedy that was in the first season fo Full Metal Panic! . That doesn't really sit to well with me but since the first episode is out subbed(I think)(well the first aired episode) I'll wait till the full thing has been aired and subbed before I decided if I will spend time downloading it.

I loved the first season. Rumors were that its going to be a lot more comedy based instead of the previous mix of mech action, drama, and comedy that was in the first season fo Full Metal Panic! . That doesn't really sit to well with me but since the first episode is out subbed(I think)(well the first aired episode) I'll wait till the full thing has been aired and subbed before I decided if I will spend time downloading it.

It better be rumors. FMP has some of the best mech battles in any of the latest animes... I would hate to watch a mechless FMP. <_<

Just watched it 2 times in a row. Not a mech in sight, but that's fine with me cause I think the characters are great, and man that episode was hilaaaarriioousss! Art and animation were top notch too, since it's only a 12 ep season hopefully they can keep up this level of quality.

EDIT: Also, if you've read the FMP manga, you'll see some familiar faces.

Edited by Keiichi

here's one implementation of it: http://roeder.goe.net/~koepi/xvid.shtml

ok i can see why it was called FMP? as opposed to !. on the one hand ep1 was really funny - think Loony Toons only with our favourite FMP characters. on the other hand its a bit of let down for those hoping to see more of Whisper and the mechs. if it can maintain the humour and rapid pacing of the eps through out then i would give this a very favourable recomendation.