New Van Damme movie!

Agent ONE

Dolph is also supposedly starring in the sequel to the Street Fighter movie with, you guessed it, JCVD.

yuck. Street Fighter is so... 1995.

I think since the first Universal Soldier they have been seen as a team though. I really want to see the both of them in another high budget movie.

Dolph is also supposedly starring in the sequel to the Street Fighter movie with, you guessed it, JCVD.

I think since the first Universal Soldier they have been seen as a team though. I really want to see the both of them in another high budget movie.

at least they didn't bring him back in that awful Universal Soldier sequel with Goldberg and that Guy from Spawn as the ultimate Unisol. although it could hardly have been worse.... :p

at least they didn't bring him back in that awful Universal Soldier sequel with Goldberg and that Guy from Spawn as the ultimate Unisol. although it could hardly have been worse.... :p

THAT was shamefull.

Dolph is well, OK, but Jean Claude Segal should get hit by a gas truck, I dont know if this was covered yet, but does anyone remember when Van Crap got sued for cutting that black actors eye with the knife in a fight scene,,,cant remember what movie though

*little known fact: Dolph took part in the olympic games, 1996 (Atlanta) for the pentathalon event.

And if IMDB is correct:

Holds a master's degree in chemical engineering. Was offered a Fulbright scholarship to study at MIT

He may be a shitty actor, but you at least gotta give him props for not being a total moron like Van Damme, or a total fake like Seagal.

Heh... who knew it took a master's to deliver famous lines like -

I must break you.

Heh... it always comes back to Stallone, in the end. The ultimate meatball. :p

Dolph is well, OK, but Jean Claude Segal should get hit by a gas truck,

Why a gas truck specifically? Would a garbage truck be a suitable alternative? Or perhaps some kind of septic tank service truck?

well ya know someones gotta have a lighter ;)

Okay, Street Fighter is amazing, and Zangief was the king in that movie.

The best part was when they triggered that TV showing Chun-Li setting off that bomb-laden truck towards them, and Zangief yells "Quick! Someone switch the channel!"

I am sorry, that line alone made the movie worth it.

But really, how on earth did they ever get people like Van Damme, Ming-Na, and Kylie Minogue to sign on for that movie?

I enjoyed Seagals earlier movies. Favourite was Nico: Above the Law. Story wasn't hot, then again no martial arts story is ever that hot, except for the rare little gems like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. The more recent Seagal movies are a flop. I still enjoyed The Glimmerman and Exit Wounds though.

Yeah he does have a big ego, but then there are some Post WWII Aikido styles that have some of the most arrogant bastards practising them. They're everywhere in martial arts, hell its not confined to Aikido...bloody Tai Chi Chuan students are a-holes too surprise surprise.

God I thought this thread was about Van Damme more than anything else. Yeah he is a crap actor but I think that upcoming movie will be a damn sight better than what his next role will be. I thought you guys had heard, but obviously not so I'll tell ya. He's going to do a series or a movie I forgot, but he's going to be cast as the comic book character TinTin. <_<

...He's going to do a series or a movie I forgot, but he's going to be cast as the comic book character TinTin.  <_<

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

NO WAY!!!! That is AWESOME!

Arer you all right man? Can you imagine VanDamme cast as TinTin in that build and that hairstyle? TinTin and VanDamme may both be from Brussels, but there is no way he can ever pull off that role. The series/movie is going to be a joke and a half! :lol:

Edited by kensei

And JRock is on to something, Ernie Reyes Jr. could whip a little ass when he wanted to, I thought he was pretty good too.

I used to like him up untill he did Surf Ninjas and Turtles 2.

I vote for Chuck Norris since I kinda grew up on his Mission In Action films. Had forgotten he was one of my childhood heroes next to Lee Van Cleef and Franco Nero. I absolutely despise Seagal.

I used to like him up untill he did Surf Ninjas and Turtles 2.

I vote for Chuck Norris since I kinda grew up on his Mission In Action films. Had forgotten he was one of my childhood heroes next to Lee Van Cleef and Franco Nero. I absolutely despise Seagal.

Believe me, Jem. He redeemed himself in the Rundown.

And Norris did Sidekicks.

...He's going to do a series or a movie I forgot, but he's going to be cast as the comic book character TinTin.  <_<

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

NO WAY!!!! That is AWESOME!

Arer you all right man? Can you imagine VanDamme cast as TinTin in that build and that hairstyle? TinTin and VanDamme may both be from Brussels, but there is no way he can ever pull off that role. The series/movie is going to be a joke and a half! :lol:

Van Damme would make the best Tin-Tin ever... If you have ever seen the movie Knock Off, that is a similar kind of character, as far as the age thing goes, well I guess they will have to make him look young.

I think Van Damme is the man.

God I thought this thread was about Van Damme more than anything else. Yeah he is a crap actor but I think that upcoming movie will be a damn sight better than what his next role will be. I thought you guys had heard, but obviously not so I'll tell ya. He's going to do a series or a movie I forgot, but he's going to be cast as the comic book character TinTin.  <_<

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Please tell me that's just a rumor, how can he play TinTin? He can't act, and TinTin didn't do martial arts. It's like casting Ashton Kutcher to play Martin Luther King jr.

That's horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible. TinTin was such a great comic, that comic was my most favorite thing in the world when I was 8 years old.

JCVD just took over my 'most hated person' award from Steven Seagal. That no talent assclown needs to get hit by a gas truck. A gas truck... on fire.

Edited by yellowlightman

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!![/size=7]

Please tell me that's just a rumor, how can he play TinTin? He can't act, and TinTin didn't do martial arts. It's like casting Ashton Kutcher to play Martin Luther King jr.

That's horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible. TinTin was such a great comic, that comic was my most favorite thing in the world when I was 8 years old.

This is so strange... I think I am alone in my appreciation for Van Damme. My roomate liked tin-tin as a kid and when I told him the Van Damme news I thought he would be pumped up. He said casting Van Damme as Tin-Tin would be like casting Dolph Lundgren as Charlie Brown. sad.gif

This is so strange... I think I am alone in my appreciation for Van Damme. My roomate liked tin-tin as a kid and when I told him the Van Damme news I thought he would be pumped up. He said casting Van Damme as Tin-Tin would be like casting Dolph Lundgren as Charlie Brown. sad.gif

dunno....maybe Dolph could pull off the quiet angst of charlie brown. then they could cast kari wuhrer as lucy.... :lol::p

Pretty much, it's not even so much my dislike for him.. Just that he's totally unsuited for the role. And I have fond movies of the comics from my youth, so it's that whole not wanting to see a treasured comic ruined.

I mean, imagine if Arnie starred in a movie about killing doorknobs... You'd be heartbroken. ;):lol:

Van Damme would make the best Tin-Tin ever... If you have ever seen the movie Knock Off, that is a similar kind of character, as far as the age thing goes, well I guess they will have to make him look young.

I think Van Damme is the man.

I don't dislike him nor do i care for him. BTW you do know what "Tin-tin" (pronounced differently) means in French, right? PM me if you don't. Those who don't like him would agree the name "Tin-Tin" suits him.

JRock, I totally forgot about The Rundown.

Ok I just had time to read the whole article and now I really am not sure if this Tintin is going to be pulled off.

First off Steven Spielburg is directing. WTF?! It's not even April fools day. That's what is happening according to the Boulevarde magazine anyway. Turns out that the two met back in August and SS gave Vandamme the nod to play as the comic book hero because VanDamme was also a fan. The gig will pay him $9 million.

And if that wasn't enough (this is not definite) Gwyneth Paltrow and Jim Carey might be involved. Gee...I wonder what they are going to play. Jim Carey as Capt. Haddock? Paltrow as Madame Bianca? <_<

correct me if Im wrong, but, Im pretty sure that VanDam was into dance instead of martial arts.

I saw him on an interview on Conan Obrian once and the things he talked about was probably about a 6th grade education and when Conan would joke at him, he would do some fake kick move at him. I ussed to like him, Ill admit, but everything with Van Dam and Seagull is basically a "B" rated film now, trying to get minority votes. And with the intellect I see (exspecialy in the court room when he was sued and tried to defend himself) We have actors like Arnold, Hanks, Ford, hell, even the Rock (very educated guy) I see no quality in those 2,,,,,,,,,sorry :unsure:

but obviously not so I'll tell ya. He's going to do a series or a movie I forgot, but he's going to be cast as the comic book character TinTin.

Van Damme as TinTin?!?!?!?! Why to ass rape my childhood memories! :angry:

How the heck would that work? TinTin was never buff. TinTin never did ballet moves and pretended they were martial moves in slow motion. It will never work!! :angry:

Honestly.... Toby Maguire would make an awsome TinTin. :)

Edited by Abombz!!

It's alright man, I enjoy his movies for his one-liners and his martial arts. My mates held a VanDammathon once :lol:

Favourite one was Kickboxer: "You vant me to break my leeeg?! Like diiis?!"

but obviously not so I'll tell ya. He's going to do a series or a movie I forgot, but he's going to be cast as the comic book character TinTin.

How the heck would that work? TinTin was never buff. TinTin never did ballet moves and pretended they were martial moves in slow motion. It will never work!! :angry:

Come on, you MUST think Van Damme is good lookin'. :huh:

Come on, you MUST think Van Damme is good lookin'. :huh:

Yes... he is great for scarying little annoying kids. <_<

Looks wise.... hes a freak of nature.

Come on, you MUST think Van Damme is good lookin'.  :huh:

Yes... he is great for scarying little annoying kids. <_<

Only Dolf Lungren and early Mortensen are uglier.

Vostok 7

Earlies Mortensen? As in.... Vigo Mortensen? The only other movie I have watched with him is that movie about rehab with Sandra Bullock.

Yes... he is great for scarying little annoying kids. <_>

Only Dolf Lungren and early Mortensen are uglier.

Vostok 7

Who's Mortensen? Aragorn???

They should have an Agent-One movie. It'll be a mix between Get Smart and Johnny Bravo.

[ B)) ]Whuzzap Buhbeh...[/ B)) ]

Yeah, Viggo Mortensen. He wasn't exactly a good looking fellow early on, or a very good actor... They cleaned him up nice for LOTR. Watch that horrible, blasphemeing '90s remake of Vanishing Point and you'll see what I mean.

Vostok 7

VD as TT? WTF?!?!?!?

I admit, I only known of Tintin in the mid 90's, when the cartoon was on HBO. But even I know VD's miscast in the role. I truly believe they should give it to an unknown young European actor.

Agent One: you're one strange man to like door knobs so passionately :D

Jem: PM me the details. And you're forgiven ;)

Ahctually, Van Damme ees not aging vary well. Hees stahrting to...how you say?...show some seerious deteerioration.*

*read it out loud in your best Van Damme voice

I dont think looks are at all what makes an actor, look at Joe Peschi,,Excelent actor,,,dare I say Kieno Reeves :rolleyes: ,,he's destin for "B" movie status too