New Van Damme movie!

Agent ONE

Yeah, Viggo Mortensen. He wasn't exactly a good looking fellow early on, or a very good actor... They cleaned him up nice for LOTR. Watch that horrible, blasphemeing '90s remake of Vanishing Point and you'll see what I mean.

Vostok 7

He still isn't exactly good looking. <_<

but obviously not so I'll tell ya. He's going to do a series or a movie I forgot, but he's going to be cast as the comic book character TinTin.

Van Damme as TinTin?!?!?!?! Why to ass rape my childhood memories! :angry:

How the heck would that work? TinTin was never buff. TinTin never did ballet moves and pretended they were martial moves in slow motion. It will never work!! :angry:

Honestly.... Toby Maguire would make an awsome TinTin. :)

Come on, you MUST think Van Damme is good lookin'. :huh:

Yes... he is great for scarying little annoying kids. <_<

Looks wise.... hes a freak of nature.

:o

What!? No way... Every chick I ever watched a Van Damme movie with said he was super sexy. Do you think he looks like a freak becasue he has too much muscle? He actually isn't really THAT muscular.

but obviously not so I'll tell ya. He's going to do a series or a movie I forgot, but he's going to be cast as the comic book character TinTin.

How the heck would that work? TinTin was never buff. TinTin never did ballet moves and pretended they were martial moves in slow motion. It will never work!! :angry:

What!? No way... Every chick I ever watched a Van Damme movie with said he was super sexy. Do you think he looks like a freak becasue he has too much muscle? He actually isn't really THAT muscular.

My ol' lady and her sister thinks hes ugly,,,,of course my Mom loves him

They should have an Agent-One movie. It'll be a mix between Get Smart and Johnny Bravo.

[ B)) ]Whuzzap Buhbeh...[/ B)) ]

I agree.

I don't know what those two things are though.

I am often compared to:

Bill Murray in Caddy Shack

Alex in Clockwork Orange

Arnold in Conan icon12.gif

That HAS to make an interesting movie. :lol:

Its not my fault if every chick you watched Van Damme movies with had the IQ lower then that of a door. <_<

I don't care if he's not even that muscular or not.... he still doesn't look good.

PS Consider this... .there are girls who actually find boy bands pretty. :rolleyes:

Edited by Abombz!!

Agent One,

How many times do I have to remind you.  The opinions of girls with adam apples don't count.  :lol:

Dude!... Not in front of everyone else! :lol:

Would that make AgentONE the Pro-Tranny? :p

Also... just a quick check w/ my girlfriend. She says Viggo is hotness - but not as pretty as Orlando Bloom, her new fave. She also says that Van Damage is creepy and gross.

She also says that we're all losers, but I'm ignoring that.

Its not my fault if every chick you watched Van Damme movies with had the IQ lower then that of a door. <_<

I don't care if he's not even that muscular or not.... he still doesn't look good.

PS Consider this... .there are girls who actually find boy bands pretty. :rolleyes:

:( But... I date smart chicks, and they DO like Van Damme. BTW: My first contract that I closed when I finished undergrad and went to work in the software industry was for *NSYNC (multimedia single) and I think they ROCK... Like a million times better and more sexually secure than that lame ass M7 band.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, it's confirmed that Spielburg will make a few TinTin movies. A trilogy in fact including the Blue Lotus and Red Rackams Treasure, to star Snowy, Captain Haddock and Thomson and Thompson.

Is it for sure that Van Damme is going to play Tin-Tin!!!!????

Can you post a link to the story? :)

OK, since he was brought up, here's some fun trivia about Dolph Lundgren. I actually have a fair amount of respect for this guy, even though he seems to get no credit. I didn't care for The Punisher, though, since Frank Castle is one of my favorite literary characters EVER. (Odd...) Dolph might have been a good cast, but the writing for the movie just plain tanked. Also, I don't care WHAT people say, I still love the Masters of the Universe movie.

Anyway, all of this info comes from the IMDB.

Was team leader for the United States modern pentathlon team at the 1996 summer olympics.

Was once engaged to Grace Jones

Holds a master's degree in chemical engineering. Was offered a Fulbright scholarship to study at MIT.

He married Anette in Stockholm.

Was once a bodyguard for Grace Jones

He was European Heavyweight Karate Champion in 1980-81.

Australian Heavyweight Karate Champion in 1982.

He dated model Paula Barbieri, also O.J. Simpson's ex-girlfriend.

Speaks five languages: Swedish, English, German, French and Japanese.

Born in 1957, but claims birthdate of 1959.

Officially announced his retirement from acting to spend more time with his family. [April 19, 2002]

Children, with Anette Qviberg: Ida and Greta.

I.Q. is 160

Was one of the last celebrities modelling for photographer Victor Skrebneski, notably a Chicago International Film Festival poster.

Won second place at the 2nd World Tournament of Kyokushinkai Karate in 1979 (when he was only a green belt!).

He obtained his third degree black belt (third Dan) in Kyokushinkai Karate in July 1998 in Stockholm, Sweden, after a four to five months training with his former teacher Brian Fitkin.

Sports natural blonde hair in all his films, save for The Punisher (1989) where it is dyed jet black to match that of the comic character.

He was the first actor cast for the 1987 cult sci-fi film "Masters of the Universe".

Oh yeah, and someone asked earlier about Van Damme being sued by one of the actors in one of his movies. This is a 100% true story, as it actually happened right here in North Carolina. The incident took place on the set of Cyborg, which was being filmed in Wilmington, NC. I am pretty sure the court case took place in 1989, and I do remember seeing a lot of press coverage when the whole thing went to trial. The plaintiff claimed that during a fight scene, Van Damme intentionally kicked him squarely in the face - thus causing him to lose sight in one of his eyes. If memory serves, the whole thing was settled out of court for an undisclosed amount.

Yep, it's confirmed that Spielburg will make a few TinTin movies. A trilogy in fact including the Blue Lotus and Red Rackams Treasure, to star Snowy, Captain Haddock and Thomson and Thompson.

Is it for sure that Van Damme is going to play Tin-Tin!!!!????

Can you post a link to the story? :)

I got it out of a local martial arts magazine here in Australia, they quoted off the Boulevarde magazine. Don't know what mag that is though. On Sunday in my local paper, they say that Spielburg is indeed doing a Tintin trilogy.