YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Sorry, no. The v2, Brera's with Super parts, and now the re-issued Grace.

The DX standing and banking adapters will work with those valks.

http://yetistand.bigcartel.com/product/dx-standing-adapter

http://yetistand.bigcartel.com/product/dx-banking-adapter

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I really want to get a stand, but I really have no idea what to get in order to hold up to 5 valks like as pictured here:

16141676840_d2b006ca0b_b.jpgSkulls revisited by Wm K, on Flickr

I can't really make out all the pieces being used and I don't want to accidentally buy the wrong parts or find I'm missing some that are needed. I feel dumb...

Sorry for the pic quality . Was lazy to set up my stuff.

Anyhow, just testing what it could hold. Ivanov is holding a spot for the VF-0D. I'll peel off the covering later.

med_gallery_7577_740_944325.jpg

Zero quad:

1 standard arm

2 double arm

4 XL arms

2 elbows

Metric hex bolt from hardware store

Adapters to fit

Muwahaha! Peeled off the covers and looks cleaner on a single base:

16141676370_a34410172f.jpg

16141676840_d2b006ca0b.jpg

Same parts list as the zero quad with the inclusion of the following:

2x standard arm

1 more bolt from hardware store

extra rubber washers

Those are the parts breakdown plus the yetistand alpha base . Same setup except with a standard arm holding the VF-25. It's a custom mix of parts from Yetistand and the hardware store. Hex bolt size/type is in my yetistand gallery. The extra rubber washers would be the hardest to get if you don't have extra unused stands lying around. I must add that it has a very large area and putting them on might be a hassle if you don't put them on in a certain order as it wants to topple over because of the weight distribution.

Edited by wmkjr

Those are the parts breakdown plus the yetistand alpha base . Same setup except with a standard arm holding the VF-25. It's a custom mix of parts from Yetistand and the hardware store. Hex bolt size/type is in my yetistand gallery. The extra rubber washers would be the hardest to get if you don't have extra unused stands lying around. I must add that it has a very large area and putting them on might be a hassle if you don't put them on in a certain order as it wants to topple over because of the weight distribution.

Thanks so much!

Danco/Danby 1/2 rubber washer.

http://m.sears.com/danby-1-2-flat-washer/p-SPM6582745501

This may help you find them locally, but I have been getting a huge discount for buying in bulk. I have no problem putting a few extra along with larger orders, or for repeat customers. Just let me know if you need them.

Danco/Danby 1/2 rubber washer.

http://m.sears.com/danby-1-2-flat-washer/p-SPM6582745501

This may help you find them locally, but I have been getting a huge discount for buying in bulk. I have no problem putting a few extra along with larger orders, or for repeat customers. Just let me know if you need them.

Thanks! That's helpful to know.

Looks like the dual arms are currently sold out. They must be pretty popular.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

Thanks! That's helpful to know.Looks like the dual arms are currently sold out. They must be pretty popular.

They have been very popular. I can print some silver dual arms if you'd like.

For sure, but it may be a few months. There are a few more items nearing low stock, and I'd like to order everything at once. It is usually a 3-4 week turn around on the acrylic once ordered.

For sure, but it may be a few months. There are a few more items nearing low stock, and I'd like to order everything at once. It is usually a 3-4 week turn around on the acrylic once ordered.

Okay, cool.

I wanted to get everything in at once to save on shipping, but maybe I'll get some basics first just to have something to pose with for single shots until then if it will be a few months.

Just put my first set together in a long while, and decided to make an xl brick adapter. The bottom of this set has a trap door, so I made a 6x6.

http://www.yetistand.com/product/yetistand-xl-brick-adapter

uOIsiFlm.jpg

I26sbyJl.jpg

lEqZltTl.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

well.. well yes my wallet and bank account might file for a divorce! :rolleyes::lol:

You need a good lawyer for that, Spanner? Hahaha! lol :lol:

Question for ChaoticYeti. I was browsing the store site and I can't figure out what's the length and depth size of the standard arm that comes with the yetistand set. Not sure too if the size of each arms were already posted in this thread. For your next update on the site, is it ok to post the dimension sizes for the base and the arm lengths so it's easier to calculate for displaying purposes.

Thanks so much. Looking forward to your reply. ;)

or maybe just a better financial plan so it doesn't hurt so much when I do spend money.. :rolleyes:

When you found one, can you also recommend it to me too. :lol:

By the way, you have YetiStands, right? If it's not too much of a trouble, can you please PM me the dimension of the regular arm the one that came with the default set. The thickness of the acrylic, depth, and length. Please. Thanks so much. ;)

When you found one, can you also recommend it to me too. :lol:

By the way, you have YetiStands, right? If it's not too much of a trouble, can you please PM me the dimension of the regular arm the one that came with the default set. The thickness of the acrylic, depth, and length. Please. Thanks so much. ;)

You are looking for the dimensions of the arm? 5.6mm thick and about 4" long.

You are looking for the dimensions of the arm? 5.6mm thick and about 4" long.

Hey Yeti. Thanks for the info. I'm trying to see if it's going to fit on the figure where I'm going to use it for. Especially the thickness. ;)