7 hours ago, Big s said:

Lots of sirbines lately

I know. And I already have a couple of RD Sirbines and not sure if I want an MB one. Now, if that would've been a Metal Build Billbine, then that would've been a different story. :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if it’s an update to the old hg kit or totally new, but there’s a preorder for an hg Dunbine on the p Bandai US store. The joints definitely look new though and I don’t remember the feet in the old one having articulated toes. A bit pricey at $37 and changeIMG_2199.jpeg.8f82cdc46d35217dc1c414fd4cf9d0c2.jpegIMG_2200.jpeg.ab3c59b4373819e5de2c69d85ddb6b39.jpegIMG_2200.jpeg.ab3c59b4373819e5de2c69d85ddb6b39.jpegIMG_2198.jpeg.9fbfb7bc31abb5c03ee8b269349b654d.jpegIMG_2197.jpeg.29ceb01ab346dfbf1c584438fac60104.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

HG Sirbine (Special Coating Ver) displayed at Shizuoka Hobby Show 2024.

aw034.jpg

aw035.jpg

aw036.jpg

aw037.jpg

I have the standard version already, just need extra time to build it

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

This is cool. :good: 

If Sunrise/Bandai decides to recreate these 80's mecha shows with that styling, I'll be watching. ;) 

I think for a fun intro, it’s neat as an anniversary celebration kinda thing, but the cg is a little awkward kinda the Gundam the origin where the characters look pretty great and then video game looking bots. Without the people it kinda reminds me of the later berserk anime.

I wouldn’t mind something like a new story though, but I really think the old show was pretty great as far as quality animation and the ova was amazing and those don’t really need a remake 

18 minutes ago, Big s said:

I think for a fun intro, it’s neat as an anniversary celebration kinda thing, but the cg is a little awkward kinda the Gundam the origin where the characters look pretty great and then video game looking bots. Without the people it kinda reminds me of the later berserk anime.

I wouldn’t mind something like a new story though, but I really think the old show was pretty great as far as quality animation and the ova was amazing and those don’t really need a remake 

Don't worry. It's just wishful thinking. ;)

Besides, if, and I mean IF, it gets done, I'm pretty sure by then my interest is already whined down. :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Rock said:

Some background to where this is coming from – it's part of a project named "Sunrise Robot Laboratory" which wants to further explore past Sunrise Mecha works, so not just limited to Dunbine. Wouldn't mind seeing something new for Dragonar and L-Gaim.

https://gundamnews.org/sunrise-reanimates-aura-battler-dunbine-in-gorgeous-new-experimental-video