Sentou Yousei Yukikaze

areaseven

Anime News Network has the cast for the English production of Sentou Yousei Yukikaze. The good news is that Bandai will be using Animaze (Cowboy Bebop, Macross Plus) instead of the mediocre Ocean Studios for the ADR production.

Without further ado, here's the cast:

- Steve Cannon (Daisuke in Heat Guy J, Shiro in Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team) as Rei Fukai.

- Dan Woren (Yang in Macross Plus, Roy Fokker in Robotech) as James "Jack" Bukhar.

- Carol Stanzione (Cima in Mobile Suit Gundam 0083) as Lydia Cooley.

- Kari Wahlgren (Witch Hunter Robin, Haruko in FLCL) as Edith Foss.

- Barbara Goodson (Naota in FLCL, Kitsune in Love Hina) as Lynn Jackson.

Ya know, for those annoying Yukikaze characters, they should hire some of the Fab Five from Queer Eye For The Straight Guy to voice the two main male leads.

I think Carson Kressley would be perfect as either Rei Fukai or or the bearded sqadron commander guy (who's name I forget & can't be bothered to look up).

You may be able to guess that I don't really like Yukikaze.

Graham

[Whiny Sarcasm mode]

Meh, why bother??? Everyone else on this site probably thinks this crew can't hack the parts.... Unless it's the original actors speaking in english, it just isn't good enough! (even THAT may be bad

[/Whiny Sarcasm mode]

Can't wait to hear how they do, go dubs!

Ya know, for those annoying Yukikaze characters, they should hire some of the Fab Five from Queer Eye For The Straight Guy to voice the two main male leads.

lol then that would really be a true "fairy air force"

I wanna to like this show. Really I do. If it wasn't for the main characters I'd like this show alot more. I'm so sick of full of angst, whiny wuss boy male leads in anime.

I'll have to watch the first two episodes over again to see if I still have some interest in this show. Seems like a good cast announced for the dub.

I wanna to like this show. Really I do. If it wasn't for the main characters I'd like this show alot more. I'm so sick of full of angst, whiny wuss boy male leads in anime.

Stop reading my mind!!! :p So far, Yukikaze has been like a "what if" Shinji from Eva grew up and joined the air force.

"I don't want to pilot Yukikaze."

"I'm sad."

"Why does daddy hate me?"

Bollocks, says I.

It's funny. I've seen dozens of these Yukikaze threads here and at other message boards I frequent, but it wasn't until just the other day I decided to research what the heck this anime was. I admit, it does sound very interesting, but I'll have to actually see the show. The DVD looks set to be released in February next year, so I'm looking forward to picking it up.