FFXI Christmas Spectacular!

Vostok 7

Well they finally took down all the Christmas decorations, guess I should get rid of all those fireworks I collected.

Hey Effect you should give us you playonline ID so we can chat and stuff.

The christmas spectacular was fun while it lasted. You guys shoulda told me how much XP you get from parting, kicked so much butt! and I got one item needed for subjob quest.

Yeah, I need more friends in my friendlist. :D Everyone who's playing post up your POL handle so we can all hook up.

And Yoh, I'm still mad at you from last night. Humph. :angry:

:p

Vostok 7 <--- also my POL handle

Edited by Vostok 7

I'm sorry I wasn't a party leader. :mellow: Although the leader was really good at it. Oh, since my bro doens't post here is POL is Duotone, he'll know who you are Vostok, talk about you too much. And for ppl who don't know my POL ID is Yohsho :p

I managed to get a Danglefly Worm and almost 1000 XP last night. :p:D I really hate how the Dunes get so bright in the middle of the day.

Oh and a got the shorter name for my char, sera :)

Edited by Yohsho

I'm sorry I wasn't a party leader. :mellow: Although the leader was really good at it.

lol yeah, well since you were the most powerful you should have just flexed your muscles a bit!

And I was going to use Sera as a short name for you anyway... I think I did even. It's so weird that we have a "Seraphae" and a "Phaedra"... That's a weird coincidence.

Mine is easy. Alex. :D As in "WTF are you doing Alex?" and "Provoke, Alex! Damn you!"

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

You could always call her dra, as in dragon. Most powerful in the party, not! there were others that could to a lot more dmg than me, all I did was heal and do 6dmg to anything when I ran out of MP. I was the only girl elf in the party.

As for comments it was, "damn you sera! I wanted the damesflyworm" the rest of the time it was regular, like I didn't chat

Edited by Yohsho

Party is pretty fun.... and funny. I was in a party today, and I pulled a lv17 tough crab. We were kicking its ass, chaining the heck out of it, untill it started kicking our ass. Seriously, in less then 1 minute, the mages were dry and all tanks were with red HP. Instead of running for a zone, everyone just stood there saying "Whoa! Is that the same crab?!?!". :lol:

To add insult to injury, after 1 benediction, a bogy decided it was a good idea to join in the fun. Easy to say, we dropped like flies. :mellow:

I just hope all you guys have macros set. They are fun, and make partying a blast. :lol:

And Yosho... I'm lv 17 too, so if you are online, send me a tell and we can party together. :)

ANd as for your damage, thats a Red Mage for you. Even with a flame claymore, I do random demage from 10 to 50, and I'm usually to highest lv member in a party.

P.S. I got a link pearl yesterday. The guys in it are funny. :lol:

Edited by Abombz!!

Finally I get to see what you character looks like. it's been what a month and never ever got to the your character until now. :) My last time partying ended when the leader died, then we all ran for it.

Some ppl will just disband the party without saying anything. It sucks, but oh well. It was kind of funny, in the afternoon, its much easier to get into parties then at night. Today, there were around 5 WHMs looking for party.... uncanny! :o

I also got into a party with 2 japanese players today, so I really don't see where all this "the japanese suck!" stuff comes from. <_<

Well they finally took down all the Christmas decorations, guess I should get rid of all those fireworks I collected.

Hey Effect you should give us you playonline ID so we can chat and stuff.

The christmas spectacular was fun while it lasted. You guys shoulda told me how much XP you get from parting, kicked so much butt! and I got one item needed for subjob quest.

I was able to get on, my playonline id is Effect and my characters name is Tyberion.

Thats a full set of bone armor. It looks like old stuff, because just like everyother armor in the game, its just a recoloring of the lv1 brass set. :rolleyes:

Wow... How ingenius. It's barely even a recolor.

I want Iron Musketeer armor now... the helmet is awesome. I had a dream with an FFXI cameo last night. Yeah, I'm that pathetic. (but then you knew that :p)

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

FF11 Cameo? Lemme guess you were thinking you were the guy in the intro movie. :p It took you how long to figure out that the Iron Musketeer armor is cool. Only WAR/PLD/DRK can wear it so I'm becomin a PLD :ph34r: That and I need to get to rank5 to buy that stuff.

FF11 Cameo? Lemme guess you were thinking you were the guy in the intro movie. :p It took you how long to figure out that the Iron Musketeer armor is cool. Only WAR/PLD/DRK can wear it so I'm becomin a PLD :ph34r: That and I need to get to rank5 to buy that stuff.

No, I was walking around in this dream... and like I was in a game, but I was also playing the game... And I was walking around and suddenly this Quadav (probably a youngin') takes a swing at me and this Iron Musketeer comes up and starts taking him out so I said thanks and kept going.

I have weird dreams.

Vostok 7

Something really strange, PT with my bro and took him into the highlands for a bit and saw monkies!

They were named Hear-no-Evil, See-no-evil and Touch-no-evil.

Very poor pic of one of them, they're fast little guys, but they do look like monkies.

Oh and Vos, you were doing one of those .Hack things of playing the game while being in the game. All you need to do is not be able to get out.

post-26-1072947809_thumb.jpg

Hmm strange. Maybe it is possible to double up on the names. My email on there is effect@pol.com if that helps. I saw the Evil group as well. Kinda scared me the first time since I was resting on a slope and they came right over me, down the hill.

You sure you have your profile unhidden Effect? I can't find you by your email addy either.

And yes it is possible to multiple on handle names... Search for imode some day... :blink:

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

Hmm strange. Maybe it is possible to double up on the names. My email on there is effect@pol.com if that helps. I saw the Evil group as well. Kinda scared me the first time since I was resting on a slope and they came right over me, down the hill.

Effect.... you need to change your privacy lv. Its probably not set to "POL", because I can't even find you with your email. :blink: