I think it'S time for Graham to tease us...

Montarvillois

Relax fellas, I called you "whiners" in a good natured way. :p

Of course we'd all like to know more, but my point is that it isn't Graham's decision about when & what we hear from Yamato. He's a big fan who runs a website and knows those who make the toys. That's it.

We can all be reasonably assured that we'll see more 1/48 VF-1 valkyries, we just don't know which ones. We can speculate all day, but we'll know when Yamato tells us. That's the way they want it.

We just heard that Yamato has plans for VF-0 valks coming. And the YF-19FP is coming.

It doesn't do us any good to have threads like this. It justs gets folks worked up and "beggy". Let's take the high road, eh?

The Sith will reveal all in due time. Let's just be happy that we live in the best time ever to be a Macross fan.

I agree that "quality" is MUCH more important than "speed of release". The 1/48 line is incredible due mostly to the quality of each one. I don't mind being patient... especially if a great toy is the end result.

... besides, I need time to also catch up on my Binal Tech Transformer collecting B))

If I don't get sneek peeks of upcomming products, thats it, I'm changing my avatar for a static picture of Rosie O'Donnell or Linda Tripp, that's it G man, last warning...

:ph34r:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Ok anything than Rosie plz or I'll get sick! :o

If I don't get sneek peeks of upcomming products, thats it, I'm changing my avatar for a static picture of Rosie O'Donnell or Linda Tripp, that's it G man, last warning...

Yamato 1/48 Max w/ FAST packs

yam48hbund.jpg

Yamato 1/48 Miria w/ FAST packs

yam48hbund.jpg

Due: April 2004

Yamato 1/48 Max w/ FAST packs

yam48hbund.jpg

Yamato 1/48 Miria w/ FAST packs

yam48hbund.jpg

Due: April 2004

April 1st no doubt :D

That's it,

Time to prove I'm not kidding.... I've just founded a new terrorist group called Valkaeda and I claim this first act of fear...

:lol:

Monty, you are pure evil. First you tease us...now you torture us. :huh::o:(

Muhahahahaha !

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA !

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I WILL PUT ALIZEE BACK FORRR ONE MEELEEON DOLLARS !!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Edited by Montarvillois

WHAT??? We want snaky-tease girl back or I'm gonna change MY avatar to...

post-4-1070925742.jpg

Ok so soumebody paid the meeeeleon dollarr ransom but Linda may be back... If I don't see a picturr of a new valk sooon.

signed:

WhoSama BeenLaidthen

Valkaeda

The new VF-1K (Shoji type):

VF_1K.jpg

post-4-1068053951_thumb.jpg

Since Graham is not the spring of insider information he once was, I guess we'll have to kill him! :lol:;)

(Seriously, Graham, we highly appreciate what you have done for us throughout the years. B)) )

hmmm. I missed the shock and awe didn't I? Good thing I did not see linda tripp's face. Maybe you shoulda put Monica face with the Got Milk ad. :ph34r:

Good soldier that Graham. Linda Tripp probably simultaneously burned the eyes out of his skull, made his willy roll up into a ball and pull itself into his body, and ultimately traumatized him for life.

Yet he has remained tight-lipped.

Thank God I missed it myself. I may want to have children someday.

And on a serious note: I think I can speak for most of us here when I say thank you for the site, the pictures, the info, the a$$loads of time and effort, and perhaps most of all, for putting up with us.

And on a serious note: I think I can speak for most of us here when I say thank you for the site, the pictures, the info, the a$$loads of time and effort, and perhaps most of all, for putting up with us.

I'll second that! ;) Thanks Graham! :D

Oops. Sorry, can't quite figure out what happened, but this should look better. Edited the image - for some reason the scan of my finished drawing won't load so I replaced it with the geometry I used to work out the proportions.

Oh, and I know negative is spelled wrong. Sigh, we foolish english majors . . .

Edited by NeoverseOmega

Theez zilly dezings wont fool us, ve want real valkyrie pictures, no zilly drawings. I varn you vor the last time, do not try to play tricks on uz, ve vill carry out our plan to hurt you eyes with our Linda Tripp zpezial veapon.

Here iz a peak az a varning.

Ooze hama bin lardon

Valkaeda

Theez zilly dezings wont fool us, ve want real valkyrie pictures, no zilly drawings. I varn you vor the last time, do not try to play tricks on uz, ve vill carry out our plan to hurt you eyes with our Linda Tripp zpezial veapon.

Here iz a peak az a varning.

Ooze hama bin lardon

Valkaeda

Dear god...