hasegawa VF-1 low viz model?

newca

In a way I don't see the point. It'll come in gray of course but then you still have to paint it and weather it to make it look nice. The only interesting thing will be the decals set...jut like on the Minmay 1S battroid; and for that we have Takatoys and Anasazi.....right? :p

(edit for SP)

Edited by 007-vf1

In a way I don't see the point. It'll come in gray of course but then you still have to paint it and weather it to make it look nice. The only interesting thing will be the decals set...jut like on the Minmay 1S battroid; and for that we have Takatoys and Anasazi.....right? :p

(edit for SP)

good point...

That aint a problem for our decal master Devin, you just pass him a scan of the 1/72 Hasegawa decals and there you have it a 1/72 decal of watever you wish it to be. Devin was kind enough to reproduce the Blueroses Set 002 and the Enigma Strike Decals in 1/72 for me...just the essential ones like the booster, heatshield and alternate markings, the rest could be found on the normal Hasegawa decals. Boy do they look awesome. Pretty soon, you will be able to see two Hasegawa variants, in Strike battroid form.

Cheers

Edited by recon

(edit for SP)

Yeah, but doesn't Hase already have those extra decal sets with Low Vis markings and insignia?

(edit for SP)

Yeah, but doesn't Hase already have those extra decal sets with Low Vis markings and insignia?

Yaps, i think it was Hasegawa Decal option set 2 or 3?

Those already have the low vis markings that you need to make the low vis variant.

Maybe Hasegawa is just trying to make the most of it molds before they finally retire the VF-1 line. My suggestion is they maybe should move onto bigger things, like a 1/72 VF-11b or VF-11c? Some battroids from the M+ series would be nice. Not forgetting variants from the M7 and M0 series.

Cheers

This is very interesting. My understanding is that Hasegawa let thier Macross DYRL VF-1 fighter mode license expire. If that is the case, it might mean they are selling this one under their Mac Zero license. Just more fodder for the conspiracy nuts like me who think the Low-Vis VF-1 will be in Mac Zero ;)

Hey, I just realized something....we don't know if this is a fighter or a battroid kit. The fighter kits may be OOP, but the battroid kits aren't.

Or, as per standard Hasegawa modus operendi, this may be the first rerelease of the fighter kits, with all new decals and box art.

Hase should get on the ball and start releasing some GERWALK kits! (IMO)

I mean, the low vis fighter is great and all, but I'm basically gonna be doing that anyway with my Hase DYRL fighters...

Maybe the new low-vis has a different cockpit or something (maybe more TV-version or something)?

thanx, god father~~

this "new" fighter will be in grey plastic! it also looks that 2 kind of low-vis scheme decal included, and NOT printed by cartograf...the instruction printed in 2 colors(grey and black)? not good at Japanese...there are some "treasure" within the box too, I guess it'll be some drawing script or so.

release date Dec 22.