HLJ now with "Private warehouse"

ErikElvis

well, now I can actually get on to HLJ. I've noticed that when I go in to my account and look at my open orders, it has options to let you change shipping method and whether they hold stuff for you along with canceling orders, but when i try to do stuff it doesn't reflect the changes I make when viewing all of my open orders. It's like stuff still doesn't process through in real time except now it doesn't automatically disable options to make further changes and give you a message reminding you that their system doesn't work instantly and not to resubmit changes.

definitely is delays and lag on the new system, but I'm hopeful that its only the teething issues of it, and not how it will be from now on. It was only just recently that things like cancelling and adding seemed to happen in real time, instead of a day's delay. I hope it gets back to that speed.

Bit of a downside, is that you can only see shipping if you can add the item to a cart, which wont help for sold out items or backordered items. I sent an email inquiring about that, as well as asking if the option to 'pre pay' would be viable, in case some months will be heavy expense, being able to spread it out would be great.

overall I like that the option to Pile of Loot is here finally!

I can see positives and negatives. I like how I can manage my shipments and such, I hate the extra step in an already long process with HLJ. For instance I paid ASAP yesterday (not counting there web sites down time) moved the stuff from my warehouse to a shipment with my preferred shipping because their damn system kept resetting my shipping as SAL. so now I have to wait for another payment request for this shipment....which I haven't received yet and probably won't till Monday now.

Wish they would let you set up shipments earlier....you know plan ahead.....so when they send a payment request it would include shipping. Example: I ordered a yamato CF VF-1A on thursday and knew the 171 was comming out any day now. Why not let me organise my orders once they are in their system, so they know i want the VF-1 and 171 in 1 order with x shipping. Then when i get my payment request it would include everything, merchandise and shipping. If they would do it that way my order may have been on its way. Instead you can't organize anything till you pay for it first. Just don't like that it is adding another step in an already long cycle.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

right, now what the f*ck is going on with HLJ? I'm I've been trying to change some orders for days now, and while I was able to get something deleted it still wouldn't update changes to shipping options. Now I can't even log in any more. the site layout changed AGAIN, to something that sort of looks like the old layout but with the new color scheme, and now the only log in option is on the front page and isn't recognizing my existing email address/password.

I'm the few that does not like it I believe. The old page look more organized and easier to filter and search. And now they asked for username to log in where I only use my email all the times and never actually had a username. Now they don't recognize my email address! It also seem that without logging in, you can't do anything else except for the main page.

well, I found out how to get to my account page. The front page is completely screwed up right now, but I was able to get to the account log on screen from one of the pre-order items linked on the front page.