megazone 23 what da f78@ happened?

Unfortunately, I think it will be a long time (if ever) before we see an official Megazone 23 release.

IIRC, there is a certain amount of rights squabbling going on over this series, and coupled with the fact that it really is more of a cult classic than a mainstream cash grabber, I think that keeps it on the back burner.

As to the CD's, if you mean soundtracks, I would say Ebay.

And Harmony Gold has their claws in Mospeada these days, so for what it's worth, they are the source for licensed Mospeada gear.

The HK set of the show is pretty good. You might want to look into picking that up.

At first I didn't want to clikc on this thread because I thought it was somebody asking to explain Megazone 23 :p

Well I got one of the old releases of the first ova 2 years ago and it wasn't bad, I think it was Streamline Pictures or something...Shogo is Shogo, not Johnny, Yui is Yui not Sue, and to be honest I didn't think the dub was THAT bad but it was decent to say the least...but I've seen better...

This is great news. I'm assuing that you guys are talking about the Parts before the movie with Eiji Tanaka and Eve in it. I know some people hated that part, but I quite enjoyed it. Now it looks like I'll be able to get to see the beginning of it all! Awesome.

where did you get that streamline release

It was available in stores at least for a short while.

and also why did the staff members change on megazone?

Either weren't available, didn't want to do it, or the producers wanted new people. Personally, I like the part 2 designs better.

matrix ripped mega zone off big time

Not really. The idea that what we think is real isn't is as old as every other idea. There's nothing new under the sun, kid, and there's no such thing as a truly original idea.

in part 3 did thay answer about who the gorig really were did they show more of them?

-SPOILER-

No and no. The first question has been answered elsewhere. A good explanation of the story background was included in one of the fansub releases. I don't have time to look it up right now, though.

Oh, and that button just below "Enter" on your keyboard is a shift key, and the three to the left of it are for punctuation. Using them will make reading your posts a lot easier and raise my consideration of your intelligence by quite a bit.

Edited by JELEINEN

yo jeinlein don't call me kid!just how old are you any way?i'll be 30 next year!

i don't mind the advice but i don't the sarcasm!no offense, you are a pompus ass i didn't do a damn thing to you!and people wonder why main stream society feels alienated from intellectuals.and well you proved my point by acting like an anal bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!