Transformers

VF-0S FAN

I would like to see Trailbreaker as a BMW X5 and Roadbuster as a Hummer :lol:

Any suggestions ?

-Prowl............... Nissan Z, would be cool

-Soundwave..... mini disk player

-Mirage............. any F1 car that's blue, or Indy car

-Starscream and the others should still be F-15's

-Megatron well I guess since he can't be a gun he could be a tank.

Well that's my wish list for now....

i think soundwave as any form of personal A/V equipment is not a great idea. too limiting and the scale is just way off. how about making him into something completely wild like that plane with the big radar thingie on top? :)

(for the TF purists please dont shoot me)

No, the only way that Soundwave could be made would be as a casette player, 80's style. It just wouldn't work other wise. What would happen to Condor or Ravage, they couldn't get made. These are all reasons why Soundwave needs the MPC treatment, you don't hear people complaining that Prime is a old model truck no do you.

well yes but we're talking about Alternators not the MPC line. i just think having an a/v device the same size as smokescreen is rather silly. i envision this line as being something more then just a rehash of the 80s line.

i do agree that ravage (et al) would need to be rethought out.

Wheeljack as the LeMans Mazda 787B? That's a little too old for an Alternator. Wheeljack has to be a Lancia vehicle. He's clearly italian, not Japanese and rotary powered ^_^.

In my opinion, Hound SHOULD have been a hummer. The WWII jeep G1 Hound was based on was long enough to give him decent looking legs. This current civilian Jeep TJ or whatever that the new Alternators Hound is made of is too short and Hound ends up for little stick legs.

Sideswipe should have been a Diable/Murcialago.

Smokescreen should have been a Z.

And Skids would be... I guess a CR-V ^_^

Well, I am pretty sure we can rule out all cars made and/or licensed by Volkswagen. That includes:

-Bentley

-Lamborghini

-Audi

-Skoda

-Seat

(and the main Volkswagen brand of course) That is if VW is still being their usual paranoid self when it comes to associating their brand with anything that could be even loosely considered a "war-toy". That still leaves a lot of nice vehicles to license for the Binaltech/Alternators line. Wouldn't mind seeing a Porsche myself. (and no, although it has ties to VW-Audi group it is *not* owned by them..so it should stil be fair game to license)

I really want to see a Humvee and a Mustang in the line as well!

Hmmm...

Seaspray: Big ol' aircraft carrier based Hover-Landing Craft.

Beachcomber: Those awesome high speed buggys the Navy Seals use.

Warpath: Sisu XA-180 AMOS. Similar to his original appearance, at leasti n the placement of the turret. Finnish built, all around rocking. Very new.

http://members.surfeu.fi/stefan.allen/pics...s/A_Smaller.jpg

http://members.surfeu.fi/stefan.allen/pics...cs/amosxa-5.jpg

Thats what I think... ^_^

-BEN-MAN-

I don't know about you guys, but I would love to see ironhide and ratchet t.v. accurate toys. Those two are badly in need of a makeover! So those two should be the first things to be done, then I can be happy. Well I guess they don't have to be those old toyota vans. They could be like a honda odyssey or something like that. :p:D:lol:

Unless Hasbro changed their mind they already stated that ALL the alternators were going to be cars. Hate to burst your bubble folks, but no jets, no tanks, no camcorders, or anything other than cars.

Some of you have asked then how can they have decepticon altinators then? Well what about the stunticons, and what about them constantly throwing common names onto new vehicles (how many versions of Megatron are there, he's been a crocodile, a dragon, a gun, several versions of a tank, a car (G2), etc...)? Soundwave was also a car mold in G2.

My thoughts are that they are going to stay true to what they stated in keeping with all cars, but just give some of the cars decepticon names and appropriate color schemes.

Wheeljack as the LeMans Mazda 787B? That's a little too old for an Alternator. Wheeljack has to be a Lancia vehicle. He's clearly italian, not Japanese and rotary powered ^_^.

Who gives a crap?! Make him a Toyota Supra! That would be cool! :D