Klan-Klang who knew??

e_jacob77

I have to admit that the silver pilot suit looks better.

Still, I'm that kind of "stick to the canon color" guy, so I've got the purple blue one.

P.S. I like all three (Sheryl, Ranka and Klan) from the first 1Kuji prize. I think the scripts captured the characters nicely.

I never bothered hunting for the silver one, although, the interest in obtaining one has always been there. CWmodels, if you have more than one to sell, let me know.

e_jacob77 and I exchanged PMs on it and he just passed it up due to other spendings. PM me if you are interested.

Yeah, BanDai went on the cheap again and issued the variant silver coloured version in the secon or third release of those Kuji lucky draw prizes.

Just beware of knockoffs of inferior quality as I remeber those being availble for a fraction of the price but with horrible paint job!

Not articulated or anything, right? Unless it was in common scale (1/60 for me), I definitely don't see the appeal. She has the wrong... proportions for me to be buying for my daughter, too. Otherwise, this belongs with the discussion in the Regult thread. :ph34r:

Not articulated or anything, right? Unless it was in common scale (1/60 for me), I definitely don't see the appeal. She has the wrong... proportions for me to be buying for my daughter, too. Otherwise, this belongs with the discussion in the Regult thread. :ph34r:

:angry:

<_<