is this a great find? or is this common..ROY cockpit

JET7

CM's makes great stuff. There is also a Hikaru version as well.

You should check out the other CM's figures from that line. They're really awesome.

Agreed. The figures from that line are very detailed. In fact, I'm looking for more of them. Worth the $12? Definately.

I have a few extras. If you have any extras, let me know. Maybe we can trade of each other's extras. :)

I have the Hikaru version....it's awesome....be nice if someone made the rest of the valk to go with it.

saw this lady also... should i also?

Depends. How much are they asking for it? Do you REALLY want a 1/6 scale Minmay statue? The quality on these aren't all that good; sculpt is VERY dated looking, they're not very detailed, paint apps are simplistic and not all that great, some of the assembly is poor (parts not properly glued together etc.)

The main thing is they're big and the package+little character card have some nice art on them.

I got mine for like $20 and I like it, but I wouldn't pay much more than I did for it. (BTW The little card mine came with was of Minmay in a swim suit. :D )

IMG_4302.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

I've got a few of these too. I really like them when I have my Valks on Display. For example, I'll have my 1/3000 SDF-1 on a pair of flexi displays, and I'll have Misa in the background. They're great for stuff like that.

But honestly, anime52k8 hit the nail on the head. They're $20.00 cool yes, $21.00 cool...no.

Depends. How much are they asking for it? Do you REALLY want a 1/6 scale Minmay statue? The quality on these aren't all that good; sculpt is VERY dated looking, they're not very detailed, paint apps are simplistic and not all that great, some of the assembly is poor (parts not properly glued together etc.)

The main thing is they're big and the package+little character card have some nice art on them.

I got mine for like $20 and I like it, but I wouldn't pay much more than I did for it. (BTW The little card mine came with was of Minmay in a swim suit. :D )

IMG_4302.jpg