Piranah 3D

Poor Elisabeth Shue. Last movie I saw her in she was getting butt raped in a hotel, now she's being chased by flying fish...I'm getting this on blu-ray!!!!

Poor Elisabeth Shue. Last movie I saw her in she was getting butt raped in a hotel, now she's being chased by flying fish...I'm getting this on blu-ray!!!!

What movie was this??

I love these killer (insert name of animal or insect) B movies! Filled with cheese, cliches and bad acting. lol

I'm not even sure why they're bothering to make this, cleary there's no way they could ever top this:

LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

Not even Ving Rhames dropping cheesy 1-liners and killing CG fish could save this one for me. PASS. Prediction: this one's gonna SUCK. DONKEY. BALLS.

God, I am such a hypocrite, I know. Deriving entertainment from one clip from an obviously sh***y movie, while criticizing another. It's the crappy movies that have the audacity to take themselves seriously that I don't like. It's like the people making that Mega Pihrana had to know they were making a B-movie, so they just rolled with it.

Edited by reddsun1

You'd scream too if you were forced to be in a movie like that :p

What? I would have been in that movie in a heartbeat. (I should preface with the fact that I am not a professional actor, therefore don't care about a "career" in acting)

Now that is TOO funny......stop it! You're making me want to see it now XD

Did you spot him in the preview? (old guy in rowboat being swirled around) His expression is priceless, and right up there with Christopher Lloyd's line.

The preview has given me the impression that this movie is pure camp. (Wait... is it set in a camp, too? :lol: )

Did you spot him in the preview? (old guy in rowboat being swirled around) His expression is priceless, and right up there with Christopher Lloyd's line.

The preview has given me the impression that this movie is pure camp. (Wait... is it set in a camp, too? :lol: )

just watched the trailer again, I couldn't tell it was him at first =O

Did staff from a Sci-Fi channel original movie get a promotion or something?

LOL makes you wonder huh?

also saw "Sharktopus" trailer...my god I couldn't get through the whole thing it was that BAD :(

why can't SYFY donate money to help feed starving people instead of wasting it on these stupid movies?

then again, the people would still starve...........the budget for these films is at least 10 bucks =X

This sh*t is getting ridiculous. Dan Aykroyd... I respect the guy for all he's done, but he is a terrible choice as the voice of Yogi. Justin Timberlake as Boo-boo? :wacko: This is like having Ellen Degeneres on American Idol. Neither of them have any business being in those roles.

This is another example of pandering to the masses, hoping that enough suckers will bite on this one to make the movie studios at least five bucks of profits. My take on the movie industry as a whole? Don't even bother to go to the theaters. Every time one of us buys a ticket to a movie at the theater, God kills a kitten. Punish these studios by NOT BUYING TICKETS and maybe they'll get a clue and start turning out better quality stuff.

You know what the bad part is?

Somebody had the idea and the balls to think this was a good idea to make this movie. Even better when you consider that he had to do a sales pitch to multiple people, who then gave the movie a green light.

You know what the bad part is?

Somebody had the idea and the balls to think this was a good idea to make this movie. Even better when you consider that he had to do a sales pitch to multiple people, who then gave the movie a green light.

that's a problem when it comes to Hollywood, the turds always get the green light :wacko:

This is another example of pandering to the masses, hoping that enough suckers will bite on this one to make the movie studios at least five bucks of profits. My take on the movie industry as a whole? Don't even bother to go to the theaters. Every time one of us buys a ticket to a movie at the theater, God kills a kitten. Punish these studios by NOT BUYING TICKETS and maybe they'll get a clue and start turning out better quality stuff.

God Bless your optimism. But alas; given time, you too, will come to understand the futility of your wish. The Studios have nothing to fear from people with anything like intelligence, taste, or discretion.

Never underestimate the power of large groups of stupid people... <_<

God Bless your optimism. But alas; given time, you too, will come to understand the futility of your wish. The Studios have nothing to fear from people with anything like intelligence, taste, or discretion.

Never underestimate the power of large groups of stupid people... <_<

Don't rain on my parade ;)

Edited by frothymug