What Macross toys are left for the future?

NewTypeShop

that reminds me, when is that Q-rau suppose to be released again?

2004? ;)

heheh, that I know. But which month? or at least will it be in the first quarter of the year?

Things I want to see...

- A good poseable 4-5" figure line (DYRL, then TV, M0, M+ & M7).

- Maybe some in scale rotocast Zentradi to go with the above.

- Destroids from Yamato

- M0 stuff from Yamato

- M7 stuff from Yamato

- Enemy mecha from Yamato

- DYRL Macross from Yamato

Other possibilities

- full size singing Minmay Doll (the doll from the show)

- Cat's Eye (mentioned above)

- Capitol ships (mentioned above)

- Tons of other valk designs from Flashback, games, etc.

- Fan Racers (mentioned above)

- Support crew sets

- Macross transport vehicles (some of the vehicles seen inside the ship)

I would like to see a comprehensive line of ALL of the VF series made at varying scales but all around 11" tall in battroid. This also includes all armor, superarmor, FAST packs, etc for each toy.

Enemy mechs would be great too, but I'm a fan of transforming jet mecha foremost.

- A good poseable 4-5" figure line (DYRL, then TV, M0, M+ & M7)

Strangely I consider most posable figures pretty lame,...

best compromise are the Todd McFarlane Figures, and to be honest, I'd rather see them in statues (like Yamato's Noir Figures),

same size as the 1/60's, keeps the price reasonable

a good 1/48 zentraedi soldier would be cool. Also, a line of small 1/48 humans and vehicles to make good scenes.

Airport vehicules, troops vehicules they use to go to the plane you know? THE LAND ROVER.

AH how can i forget that one. Would be amazing.

land_rover.gif

The fan jet

fan_jet.gif

Space Shuttle

star_goose.gif

what about this :

rocket_booster.gif

images from The Robotech Role Playing game website

http://www.kent.net/robotech/

Oh yeah I almost forgot 1/48 VF-4 lighting III, 1/48 VF-11B + Fastpacks

We wants it! We needs it! Our... prrrrrrrr-ecious!! :lol:

Need a VF-4 and a 1/48 VF-11 (I don't give a damn if I can ride them to work, I want them in the same scale range as my 1/48 VF-1, regardless that they're bigger and will have a box that I could fit a dead hooker's body in!). :p

Need a VF-4 and a 1/48 VF-11 (I don't give a damn if I can ride them to work, I want them in the same scale range as my 1/48 VF-1, regardless that they're bigger and will have a box that I could fit a dead hooker's body in!). :p

Here are the first pics of the 1/48 Max/Miria VF-1Js with FAST packs two-pack being shipped over.

52-2.jpg

Well , Up to this date , we only have VF-1s and crappy M+ toys , nothing more , so there´s lot of toys to be made.

- Macross Zero toys = all VF-0 variants (A,S,D, GBP) Anti-un valks , Destroids , Ghosts ,and a new VF-1 rendition (just one ,not an entire new line).

- VF-X2 license toys = continuing what they left with the VF-19A ( VF-11 FA , VF-17 , VF-22 )

- Macross Plus GE = X-9 Ghost , Neo Glaug , VF-5000B

- M3 = VF-14 , VF-4 , VF-9

- M7 = Sound Force , Jamming birds , VF-22s , VF-5000G , VF-19P , enemy mecha , etc...

Well , Up to this date , we only have VF-1s and crappy M+ toys , nothing more , so there´s lot of toys to be made.

- Macross Zero toys = all VF-0 variants (A,S,D, GBP) Anti-un valks , Destroids , Ghosts ,and a new VF-1 rendition (just one ,not an entire new line).

- VF-X2 license toys = continuing what they left with the VF-19A ( VF-11 FA , VF-17 , VF-22 )

- M7 = Sound Force , Jamming birds , VF-22s , VF-5000G , VF-19P , enemy mecha , etc...

What does all the bold stuff mean?

- VF-X2 license toys = continuing what they left with the VF-19A ( VF-11 FA , VF-17 , VF-22  )

Maybe those are the ones he whants :huh:

I would like to see a comprehensive line of ALL of the VF series made at varying scales but all around 11" tall in battroid. This also includes all armor, superarmor, FAST packs, etc for each toy.

Enemy mechs would be great too, but I'm a fan of transforming jet mecha foremost.

No offense, but I'd hate to see this if it came at the expense of not getting sets of mecha in the same scale (at least across each series/movie/OVA).

What I'd like to see most is a full line of Macross TV and/or DYRL destroids and enemy mecha in 1/60 scale. Plus the VF-4 in the same scale. If not included with the enemy mecha, I'd also like to see a few 1/60 Zentradi figures in the various uniforms; some articulation would be nice, but not at the expense of looks.

- VF-X2 license toys = continuing what they left with the VF-19A ( VF-11 FA , VF-17 , VF-22  )

Maybe those are the ones he whants :huh:

I apologise myself , I forgot to point out (as you said ) that the bold ones are those I´d like the most to be released (you hear me Yamato !?).

Here are the first pics of the 1/48 Max/Miria VF-1Js with FAST packs two-pack being shipped over.

52-2.jpg

lol