Yamato Various Re-Releases?

Actar

What!?! New fold bosster set also includes fast packs for 19 and 21?

I have YF-19 with FP/FB and YF-21 FP, if I only want the fold booster for my 21 what the hell I'm going to do with the extra packs for the 19 and 21? <_<

Edited by Froy

Maybe a silly question, they're reissuing the VF-0A, but wasn't there a VF-0A "Shin Kudo" w/different livery? I think I heard something about the "CF" VF-0A being actually Shin's and the "Shin Kudo" special a mistake...am I wrong?

I have Nora, Ivanov and Fokker, would like to have Shin...

Maybe a silly question, they're reissuing the VF-0A, but wasn't there a VF-0A "Shin Kudo" w/different livery? I think I heard something about the "CF" VF-0A being actually Shin's and the "Shin Kudo" special a mistake...am I wrong?

I have Nora, Ivanov and Fokker, would like to have Shin...

The CF- VF-0A, and the Shin Kudo VF-0A are both gray but with slight color changes throughout.

Yamato made some silly comments (passed along to these boards) that the original VF-0A toy they released was really what Kawamori intended Shin's paint scheme be in Macross Zero. The thinking was that Shin should have been flying the same VF-0A that everyone else would have flown. So, people on these boards nicknamed it the "CF" VF-0A even though there IS a CF in the anime and it is NOT that paint scheme. Then Yamato released the Shin variant as it was seen in the anime with white stripe and slightly different scheme. Then Yamato laughed at us all.

Yamato made some silly comments (passed along to these boards) that the original VF-0A toy they released was really what Kawamori intended Shin's paint scheme be in Macross Zero. The thinking was that Shin should have been flying the same VF-0A that everyone else would have flown. So, people on these boards nicknamed it the "CF" VF-0A even though there IS a CF in the anime and it is NOT that paint scheme. Then Yamato released the Shin variant as it was seen in the anime with white stripe and slightly different scheme. Then Yamato laughed at us all.

Hopefully we can get a anime-accurate CF VF-0A, I thought it looked cool(though I prefer the gray normal release).

Frankly speaking, I can't tell the differences among the valks in the anime in my first run. Many people have the same problem.

We don't know there's a VF-0D, the color of Shin's 0A, also in MF, some people don't notice the VF-171 too; they think it's VF-25F with new weapons.

BTW, that is the true CF scheme for VF-0A?

Ok, so the re-release VF-0A is not the one with white stripes...but it somehow became the Shin (it shows with the sticker "Shin Kudo" on Yamato's website.

the arm bits do, the belly plates do not.

what about the fold booster? will it fit on the VF-22S?

in the anime, the VF-22S' fold boosters are the same design as those used by the YF-21 right?

I'm thinking of getting a couple of fold boosters for the max (and milia maybe) vf-22s

Edited by Shun