Winter Wonderfest-1/60 Zentradi trooper

I'm afraid the torso should be the other way round (currently the front plate is the backpack).

Thanks.

I did realize that after I started to look at the line-art, from Macross Perfect Memory (oh, the irony). :lol:

Edited by nightmareB4macross

The Wave BJ05 joint sets are what the balljoint sections are made from. I ordered a bunch of them, and used them all, but I may just get more of them for other projects. So far, I'm liking these soldiers, and wish they weren't so rare, or expensive. I'd get several and just mass build them.

Can the Gold Book (is that the real title) and the Perfect Memory book still be found somewhere? Are there pictures of ther covers pages for both. Much appreciated

Thanks,

Gian

Look at this cool site I found!!!!

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/books/dyrl_databank.htm

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/books/series_pm.htm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p

• 2 weeks later...

Great work Mechamaniac, it does look great by its VF-1 enemy! Are you going to paint it? I don’t know whether you own a Yamato Regult or not but I bet your soldier would also look great if displayed by one of those or getting out through the hatch.

Thanks, the Zentran figure is really cool and I do plan on painting it. Unfortunately, no Regult for me but I do have plans for the little (big) guy.

Thanks, the Zentran figure is really cool and I do plan on painting it. Unfortunately, no Regult for me but I do have plans for the little (big) guy.

This really has me hoping we'll see a 1:60 Zentron from Yamato.

Wasn't there a model kit for this figure as well back in the 80's. I seem to recall one, but maybe the old noggin isn't working as well as I'd like.

This really has me hoping we'll see a 1:60 Zentron from Yamato.

Wasn't there a model kit for this figure as well back in the 80's. I seem to recall one, but maybe the old noggin isn't working as well as I'd like.

I think there was a model kit, but it's not the same scale, IIRC. I painted mine up, and it looks damn good with the right colors on it. I'd love to do one of the tan figures, but I just can't seem to find any. None on ebay, none anywhere. My figure was the green/blue one, so I painted him Kamjin's t.v. colors and used the Kamjin helmet.

That's just the costume that was shown in what, episode 13? From the 1/60 size of these Zentraedi, to the 1/60 costume that Max wore, the difference is all that anime magic.

• 1 year later...

I just scored one of those from a member here on the forum. I was looking for it since Dec 09 or 10, can't remember. I missed the webshop pre-order on it and wanted to kick myself.

Are you talking about T-Rex's Zentradi Soldier or Yamato's 1/60 Zentradi Uniform?

• 4 months later...