First year anniversary

shadow strikers

Yamato celebrates the first year anniversary after the 2008 launch of their renewed 1/60-scale variable Valkyrie toys with this limited-edition, anniversary version of the previously-released VF-1S Valkyrie Roy Focker with Super & Strike Parts! Everything remains the same as the 2008-released toy with the exceptions of a newly designed packaging and the addition of a projector key holder that will project a black skull mark!

The Valkyrie can switch between Fighter, Gerwalk, and Battroid modes, and has a tinted canopy for added realism. Fingers are articulated, and two optional fixed-pose hands are provided as well. Armaments include four missile pods, four anti-ground missiles, a gun pod, a double-barrel beam cannon, two backpack missile pods, two booster packs, two arm-mounted micro-missile pods, two leg-mounted propellant tanks, and six anti-warship missiles. The armor covers for the backpack missile pods, booster packs, and propellant tanks are removable to reveal the intricately detailed inner mechanisms. A black canopy cover, a sheet of marking stickers, and an in-scale Roy Focker pilot figure are also provided.

About 137$'s.

post-7019-1262958464_thumb.jpgpost-7019-1262958666_thumb.jpgpost-26-1061517005_thumb.jpgpost-7019-1262958662_thumb.jpgpost-7019-1262958654_thumb.jpg

Marking the first anniversary after the 2008 1/60-scale VF-1S Strike Valkyrie Hikaru Ichijo with Super & Strike Parts was released, here's a limited-edition reissue that comes packed with a bonus projector key holder, and sporting a brand new packaging design! Everything remains the same as the 2008-released toy with the exceptions of a newly designed packaging and the addition of a projector key holder that will project a red skull mark!

The Valkyrie can switch between Fighter, Gerwalk, and Battroid modes, and has a tinted canopy for added realism. Fingers are articulated, and two optional fixed-pose hands are provided as well. Armaments include four missile pods, four anti-ground missiles, a gun pod, a double-barrel beam cannon, two backpack missile pods, two booster packs, two arm-mounted micro-missile pods, two leg-mounted propellant tanks, and six anti-warship missiles. The armor covers for the backpack missile pods, booster packs, and propellant tanks are removable to reveal the intricately detailed inner mechanisms. A red canopy cover, a sheet of marking stickers, and an in-scale Hikaru Ichijo pilot figure are also provided.

Same price as the Roy Fokker Ver.

post-7019-1262958659_thumb.jpg

Edited by shadow strikers

Everything remains the same as the 2008-released toy with the exceptions of a newly designed packaging and the addition of a projector key holder that will project a black skull mark!

I hope that's not the official promotional line, 'cause some people on this forum are gonna..."crack up" at the shoulders reading it :lol:

Pete

I hope that's not the official promotional line, 'cause some people on this forum are gonna..."crack up" at the shoulders reading it :lol:

Pete

lol I hope they remold it, maybe it isn't the same only way to know is for osmeone here to buy it and review it.

Everything remains the same as the 2008-released toy with the exceptions of a newly designed packaging and the addition of a projector key holder that will project a red skull mark!

Wouldn't matter if they actually wrote on the side of the box that the shoulders were pre broken for your convenience, the Yamato Macross fan boy legion would still buy it and then complain like there was no tomorrow that the shoulders were broken :ph34r:

What the hell happened to Yamato? By September it seemed like all of the problems were gone. Then by November they decided to go back to the way it was. Now I'm dreading getting my GBP.

I've seen a review on the GBP. Everything seems to be fine but I think it is the same 1J, either way you get amor in thatdeal.

Got both the Hikaru and Roy with the lights, so far shoulders are okay - but I also don't plan on transforming them that much... lol

My VF-1S No Paint Ver. came but wasnt home so I need to get it from the mail office tomorrow. Isn't there suppose to be a release of 1S Roy but remolded to fix the problems from the old one