K&M Macross Collection Vol. 2 Pre-Order in HLJ

ssc2046

The fixed pose VF-1J w/GBP-1S, Tomahawk and VF-1S Battroid look nice, but beware the joints. My vol.1 VF-1J Hikaru had some very tight joints and the elbow, which is very fragile snapped after only 5 minutes.

The transforming ones are okay in Fighter and Gerwalk mode, but are very badly propotioned in Battroid and have extremely limited articulation.

I was very disappointed with vol. 1, except for the Regult. I doubt I will bother with vol.2.

Graham

Really? I thought it was extremely cool... the series always focused so much on the Valkyries, you never really got to see the Destroid corps do much more than die.... I always wanted to hear more of their stories.

In this instance, I really like the way Robotech: Battlecry portrayed the Destroids... they were some hard-ass bastards!

Yikes! I hadn't seen those yet. That strike battroid looks amazing when you consider how small these littel guys are. And that glaug?? :o

I've been really pleased with these so far, considering what you get for your dollar (or your yen, or pounds, rupies, or whatever). Anyone know when this third set is supposed to come out?