Pics of sharpener pilot recast

EXO

couldn't you sculpt it in a more natural pose? what exactly is he supposed to be doing?

don't get me wrong, your craftsmenship is superb, but i think its kind of wasted in such a static pose.. maybe you could do one with the guy putting his hand on the fusilage or something... just an idea.

couldn't you sculpt it in a more natural pose? what exactly is he supposed to be doing?

don't get me wrong, your craftsmenship is superb, but i think its kind of wasted in such a static pose.. maybe you could do one with the guy putting his hand on the fusilage or something... just an idea.

err...it's a recast of the pencil sharpener figure. Rohby didn't sculpt it that way. ;)

Hi,

More of a lurker on this board than a poster. I'd really like to get a few of these too, please.  May I have 6 pieces (@ $15)?

Don't have pm, but you can email me at alexko@rhythm.com

Cheers! :D

-Alex

Yes you do. :) See the PM button under each post? Just find Rohby earlier in the thread and click it (or just wait for him to see it here).

Edit:

Try clicking here.

Draykov,

Thanks for the clarification, bro. Looking forward to modifying these figures into different poses! ;)

-Alex

• 3 weeks later...

Please put me down for 6 of them! They look great.

Thanks Rohby! :)

EDIT: changed my order to 6 when I saw Rohby's post of selling them in twos. :p

Edited by rocco_77

I was blown away when I saw the casts! Really clean casts with little to no cleanup and the quality was consistent throughout all my casts! Thanks a lot guys for offering these. Really appreciate it. :D

Now if only someone would start recasting the new 1J hands... *nudge nudge*... *wink wink* ;)

-Alex

Got mine today too and they're beautiful! Can anyone suggest any specific paint markers that might work the best for these little guys? I've never painted something this small before so naturally I'm afraid I'll have a total disaster on my hands. :p

more...

Damn , that actually look foto-realistic :o:ph34r: Whay can I say , it looks very nice.

Edit: Just wanted to ask , Are you planning on recasting the Low-vis pilot anytime soon ? what about the Hikaru 1S pilot since the re-issues feature the same crappy pilot figures.

Edited by Aegis!

I´ll take this opportunity to ask EXO something :

Are you planning on recasting the Low-vis and Hikaru 1S improved pilot figures ? I think this would be a great idea considering many people found the low vis pilot to be great as well as the new pilot featured in the Hikaru 1S , if this is possible it would kick ass to be able to customise our own pilot figures hence making our valks even more beautiful ;)

I will talk to Rob and use my Hikaru 1S and recast it. I will try to get Alex to recast the Low Vis. I want that one too!!! hehe.

Ok im dumb I dont see the difference in Pilots. What is teh difference b/w my Hikaru 1S pilot and the hikaru 1A pillot except the 1S pilot is rubbery like the Low Vis.

I just got my first 1/48 liek two days ago from Soze. Thanks Soze!!!! and I havent been keeping up with 1/48 info cause frankly I didnt have one until now.

Edited by Solscud007