Yamato VF-1 v.2 Super Parts Sets

GRAND CANNON

Came across these photos (HERE) from Hobby Complex 07-Tokyo and there appears to be stand-alone Fast Packs for both Max and Kakizaki.

Or could it just be another Super Parts set with a set of character-specific decals?

The placards do not state any release dates, but do list the prices as 3,990円 which would state that they are separate releases as opposed to a full-on Super Valks:

StandaloneFPs1.jpg

StandaloneFPs2.jpg

StandaloneFPs3.jpg

StandaloneFPs4.jpg

StandaloneFPs5.jpg

On a side note, is this also a new stand being shown?

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Yep, there are standalone Fast Packs already available since the release of the Hikaru 1J.

See Here

Couldn't resist this quote

Syndrome: "..... And when everyone's super..... no one will be"

Edited by BlueMax

Yep, there are standalone Fast Packs already available since the release of the Hikaru 1J.

See Here

Couldn't resist this quote

Syndrome: "..... And when everyone's super..... no one will be"

"And when I'm old and I've had my fun, I'll release my inventions to everyone. Then, everyone can be a super."

-Shoji Kawamori

There are DYRL fast packs set sold separately & I think the markings on Kaki & Max are just applied for the exhibit show. I got my 2 set fast packs ready for them.

Edited by Javabean

little late the the party there ;)

DYRL? style FAST packs have been out for months now, the boosters come without markings and have stickers for Roy, Max, Hikaru, kakizaki and generic UN SPACY.

Yamato already has the molds and two-seater out already. Even if they are not at the show, the M/M set is just a matter of time and slapping a new coat of paint.

Sounds like a no brainer, don't you think?!

Edited by Agent-GHQ

Yamato already has the molds and two-seater out already. Even if they are not at the show, the M/M set is just a matter of time and slapping a new coat of paint.

Sounds like a no brainer, don't you think?!

Obviously I know they will be released. But was merely hoping for some pictures of the M&M at this event.

little late the the party there ;)

DYRL? style FAST packs have been out for months now, the boosters come without markings and have stickers for Roy, Max, Hikaru, kakizaki and generic UN SPACY.

Thanks!

Knew the parts had already been released, but did not know they came with the customizing stickers.

I can update the RELEASE LIST with the info.

I'll try to look around later, but does anyone have any pictures or scans of the sticker sheets?

Thanks again! :D

• 4 weeks later...
linky please?

the only ones i found are not clear FPs

thanks

write an email to Overdrive, since these are exclusive Yamato online item, any other online stores just can't simply put them on their site.

and for $33 you only get 6 pcs of them! <_< not a complete fast pack set in clear.

• 1 month later...

Mine's waiting for me at Overdrive now i think, pre-orderd for ages and paid for. (not sure if the orders are still open i'll check)

If you guys want one i'd e-mail them asap if I were uz. Should be getting mine in a few weeks once a couple of other orders have come in.

:edit: just checked their site, nothing listed so everyone would need e-mail them asap.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I got my clear parts yesterday. Comes in a seal up white box just like those for the 1/48.

woah, lucky you. was it sent to you from japan or did you pick it up at a local store?

last month, i had a friend in japan pre-order a couple for me from yamato's website, but she has not heard from yamato as yet.

and she's already flying out to visit me this weekend, meaning if it doesn't arrive at her place by tomorrow, i would eventually end up paying for double shipping :(

Edited by Major Focker