tiny macross variable toys

novaflo

I guess the smallest transformable ones would be Bandai's high-comical joke machines?

That the smallest that I can think of anyway that did some sort of transformation.

sd_box_side.jpg

I've got three of those, under the 'Robotech' name... (I know, sacrelidge) Roy (Skull 1), Max (Blue) and Milia (Red).

I swear this exact same thread was here not long ago and the winner was a Japanese garage kit that was 1/144 but fully transformable including an integrated heat shield. Beyond that Kaiyodo's atrocious (from a toy perspective) partsforming gashapons.

Edited by jenius

I swear this exact same thread was here not long ago and the winner was a Japanese garage kit that was 1/144 but fully transformable including an integrated heat shield. Beyond that Kaiyodo's atrocious (from a toy perspective) partsforming gashapons.

There was a thread but it was in general to both toys and models. The example you just gave is for models. novaflo, is asking only about toys.

Still a redundant thread, but here nonetheless.

I got to try transforming that at Wonderfestival a couple of years ago. It was incredibly fiddly, extremely lose and had no locking at all that I can recall.

From what I remember, many of the parts were joined together by wire or fishing line.

Graham