Guest davidwhangchoi

I know the demand for this MB is high, but it seems like each store didn't get much either, With every store limited to 1 per customer and it still sold out in a minute or minutes. <_<

Bandai making us starve, turning us into a frenzy.

Looks like the MB Exia went as fast as the YF-29 reissue. I think they went for a small print run considering that there are Exia owners out there already and they've made two more variants of it.

I personally have the Exia Repair so I would rather focus on the Sirbine.

David, you didn't get one of the Exia's? :( you might wait and see if BBTS gets it this time too.

On a side note, my wife was home on Friday and was able to sign for one of my Red Frame and Flight unit sets. I have to pick the other set up today from the post office. I did not open it yet, HS packed it very nicely and they wrapped it nicely too.

Guest davidwhangchoi

David, you didn't get one of the Exia's? :( you might wait and see if BBTS gets it this time too.

On a side note, my wife was home on Friday and was able to sign for one of my Red Frame and Flight unit sets. I have to pick the other set up today from the post office. I did not open it yet, HS packed it very nicely and they wrapped it nicely too.

i did :)

anubis20 was out at work so i offered to secure one for him at another retailer but failed :(

i did :)

anubis20 was out at work so i offered to secure one for him at another retailer but failed :(

The USA preorder listings for April is not up yet at Bluefin distribution. So that's probably why there's nothing from any USA stores yet.

But getting cart jacked at CDjapan on a Metal Build? that surly does not happen often.

Guest davidwhangchoi

The USA preorder listings for April is not up yet at Bluefin distribution. So that's probably why there's nothing from any USA stores yet.

But getting cart jacked at CDjapan on a Metal Build? that surly does not happen often.

oh cool i'll let anubis20 know. maybe there's hope for him to get one :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks for the Heads up this morning. Hope everyone that missed the Japanese preorder were able to preorder one through BBTS. :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i missed it :unsure::p

Guest davidwhangchoi

Damn, seems every time I stop looking for like a day, I miss the Phenex lol.

it's up as 2:58am EST

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Definitely interested in getting one, your the man David

I'll send a PM shortly.

pm'd you but in case, you see this first pm me your shipping address asap before i get invoiced :)

Whoa! haven't posted in a long while, but I use the info here to help snag all of the sweet Gundam figure releases.

Anyways, Metal Build Exia Reissue popped open at Gundamplanet:

http://www.gundamplanet.com/metal-build-gundam-exia-repair-iii.html

It's a little more than BBTS, but I missed every other opportunity to get this guy. Very frustrating. Quiet release with what appears to be a pretty limited allocation thus far.

Hoping this is an indicator that we may get the Seven Sword 00 re-release.

Whoa! haven't posted in a long while, but I use the info here to help snag all of the sweet Gundam figure releases.

Anyways, Metal Build Exia Reissue popped open at Gundamplanet:

http://www.gundamplanet.com/metal-build-gundam-exia-repair-iii.html

It's a little more than BBTS, but I missed every other opportunity to get this guy. Very frustrating. Quiet release with what appears to be a pretty limited allocation thus far.

Hoping this is an indicator that we may get the Seven Sword 00 re-release.

Yeah, the distribution side has been pretty quiet on this item, glad it popping up on more USA store besides just BBTS.

Thanks! I preordered one at BBTS but I'm getting real antsy that they might not get this in at all

The red frame should have no problems getting fill , but the flight unit is another story , heard bandai didn't release a good ratio of flight unit vs gundam. Just Flight unit is over $130 now .

I picked up my red frame and flight unit from Hobby Search. Love it. They did a great job. The weird thing is at the same time I am planning my PG Red Frame Build. Sort of makes me sad that the flight pack isn't available for the PG Red Frame :(

Did any of you pick up the Robot Spirits Xi Gundam release to complete the Hathaway's Flash double dip with Penelope?

The red frame should have no problems getting fill , but the flight unit is another story , heard bandai didn't release a good ratio of flight unit vs gundam. Just Flight unit is over $130 now .

I've got that one on PO too at BBTS and that one I'm keeping for sure!!!

Edited by whitestar