Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Vegas,

OH Sooo Beautiful mate! Great shots. I really need to get a better camera so I can capture the true glory of the valkyrie. That 1S is one of Yamatos "better" efforts of weather I think.

thanks man! hope you post pics of your valks soon too

Edited by Vegas

Vegas, Swoosh & drifand,

AMAZING PICS! Mine will not even come close to comparing to any of yours. Once I get a proper studio area (and a better camera) then maybe I can produce something a bit better. For now these really are not poses...more static shots of the 1/60 crew. I hope to be able to shoot more later. BUSY!

2009-04-12-002.jpg

2009-04-12-003.jpg

2009-04-12-004.jpg

2009-04-12-005.jpg

2009-04-12-006.jpg

2009-04-12-007.jpg

thanks for sharing swoosh,drifand and volkrays!

love this one

DSC_0023_s.jpg

to macross1979, keep em coming. try not to use a flash next time or get another source of light and check the effect on your subjects

Edited by Vegas

to macross1979, keep em coming. try not to use a flash next time or get another source of light and check the effect on your subjects

Thanks for the tips. I need some practice. We'll have to see how they start coming out.

Oh, come on! Mine were even in actual poses (In the "Strike a Pose!" thread), and no one noticed. Am I a ghost or something?

That said, I agree. You've got a nice collection, 1979.