考えてみたら、やっぱり署名を集めなければならないことが分かりました、

そこでサイト内での署名活動に賛同するスタッフを募集しますつきましてはサイトに飾るCG・イラストやマクロス7

・Fire Bomber のファンの方々に開くイベントの企画作成や宣伝のスタッフ

が必要なので、ぜひとも加入してみてはいかがでしょう。

何か分からない所があればなんなりと書き込んで下さい。

代表者:マリ-オズ

Edited by Mari-ja

CM sequel digital signature Macross 7

マクロスシリーズ30周年記念作まで年があるように見えますが、原作者の方(河森)余裕がないことが多いので、 MAKUROSUSHIRIZU 30-year anniversary of the film appears to be, who original (River Forest) often can not afford it

なるべく早く新作のマクロスの署名活動に移りますが、 As soon as possible new activities in the proceed to the signature of Macross,

Fire Bomber のファンやマクロス7のファンの皆さんが望んでる続編作品を Macross 7 Fire Bomber fans and the fans are hoping for a sequel work

考えてみたら、やっぱり署名を集めなければならないことが分かりました、 Why do not you think, I may have to collect signatures OK,

そこでサイト内での署名活動に賛同するスタッフを募集しますつきましてはサイトに飾るCG・イラストやマクロス7 The signature of the site looking for activities to support our staff to decorate the site illustrations and CG Macross 7

・Fire Bomber のファンの方々に開くイベントの企画作成や宣伝のスタッフ Fire Bomber fans who create and promote open the event's planning staff

が必要なので、ぜひとも加入してみてはいかがでしょう。 We need, and would very much invited to join.

何か分からない所があればなんなりと書き込んで下さい。 I do not know what and where to write whatever you please.

Maybe this is what is say at least via google translation tools

• 3 weeks later...

世界を巻き込んで河森監督を説得させたいので、ぜひ多くの参加者ぜひお願いします。

Because they want to let they roll up the world and persuade director river Mori, many participants ask by all means by all means.

Edited by Mari-ja

I think the latest comment means:

"Since the world is involved in it, and he wants to persuade the Director, Kawamori, many participants, in right or wrong, he needs your help by all means"

Mari-ja, 今度 http://tool.nifty.com/globalgate/ を使ってください。その訳は英語では一番分かれるパソコン約やな。

Edited by sketchley

I think the latest comment means:

"Since the world is involved in it, and he wants to persuade the Director, Kawamori, many participants, in right or wrong, he needs your help by all means"

Mari-ja, 今度 http://tool.nifty.com/globalgate/ を使ってください。その訳は英語では一番分かれるパソコン約やな。

すいませんねこちらも楽天マルチ翻訳で変換してるのですが :angry:

Edited by Mari-ja

初代マクロスのキャラクターデザインの美樹本晴彦氏のオフ会に行ってきましたし、昨年にはリン・ミンメイ役の飯島真理さんのファンクラブツアーに参加しました。

本物のマクロスにかかわった方ばかりですぜひ何かメッセージ待ってます。

It had carried out to the off-line gathering of Mr. Miki book Haruhiko of the character design of first MACROSS, and participated in the fan club tour of Ms. Mari Iijima of the role of Lynn Min Moey last year. It is waiting for some messages by all means which is only the direction concerned with real MACROSS.

post-5617-1231847679_thumb.jpgpost-5617-1231847016_thumb.jpg

美樹本氏にプレゼント            美樹本氏の誕生日にくす玉割り

post-5617-1231846882_thumb.jpgpost-5617-1231847500_thumb.jpg

美樹本氏とマリ-オズ             美樹本氏と一緒に記念写真

post-5617-1231846617_thumb.jpgpost-5617-1231843534_thumb.jpg

美樹本氏にミンメイイラストとサイン       飯島真理の紹介

post-5617-1231843443_thumb.jpgpost-5617-1231843381_thumb.jpg

飯島真理と一緒に撮影              富岳風穴前で

Edited by Mari-ja

Not quite sure what the OP means. Think the last sentence suggests some Japanese fans want to make a petition to Kawamori for bringing back the original cast of SDFM as designed by Mikimoto? Aka a follow up to FB2012(or dare I say the story of Megaroad 01).

Sure I'm curious about the original characters, their fate, etc, but sometimes it's best to just let things be open-ended. I wouldn't mind if an all new story crossed paths with the original story in some way, but I'm fine with never knowing, also. That's my two cents worth.

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing something set right before Macross Plus, though, it wouldn't need to involve any of those characters, as their arcs are perfect within Plus.

Edited by chillyche

Just seeing the pictures of Haruhiko Mikimoto are awesome!!! He is my artistic idle, love the guy. I would kill to see him do the next round of character designs for any future Macross projects!!

MEGAROAD-01 !!!!!! Enough mystery & BS speculation already, lets see what happened!!

A scenario of the Macross new age for me

僕なりのマクロス新時代のシナリオ

Three years later, I memorialize the 50th anniversary emigrant fleet start on a voyage after Milky Way whale passed, and communication that I hold a festival of the music on the earth enters at the unification government.

The fire Bonn bar leaves for the earth to appear for the festival.

I watch the distance to the earth, a figure like proto デビルン.

But those fellows were more highly-destructive than proto デビルン, and, as for that fellow, there was the thing which separated from a body of proto デビルン which caught the song energy of Bassara in a fight.

That fellow was a half particle living entity, and it was taken over a body by 異星生命体.

Bassara which has done a thyme fold by the energy that the half particle living entity which drove recklessly emitted. The future when I arrived at was the star wars times with the then tola day.

The then tola D force only of a woman drives recklessly and assumes that I carry attack on my back for ミリア at that time.

The crisis of the mom cannot keep still, and ミレーヌ has begun to sing.

The then tola D force only of a だかが woman was completely done 諒 of by the other self of the dark living entity.

But the then tola D force only of a woman came back to the sanity when I sang the song which put the above-mentioned big thought that I was not conscious of. But I am going to stop time of Bassara when the dark living entity carries a counterattack on its back. But グババ which was on the shoulder of ミレーヌ was light then and was restored. In fact, グババ was a person same as a half particle living entity.

But I shared time and matched the wainscot which passed Baru Killy of 輝 and ミンメイ and was correct to the wainscot which sent live broadcasting to the change of ミンメイ, but said to a street corner by max and a date after the live broadcasting end. But I was almost found by the popularity of the live broadcasting or a coverage person and arrived at the park of the bridge when I ran away in a hurry. I saw the Saturn over a window, but, in a bad habit of ミレーヌ, will go together to the Saturn.

ミリア chased Macross warship by an order from a basic fleet length, but because I get there at just at, and max and ミレーヌ appeared, I am going to catch it, but ミレーヌ sings song Mai beautiful press of ミンメイ at that time. I listened to a song of ミレーヌ which put the strong thought, and ミリア impressed by took down a gun.

When the max is in the building to know an enemy and takes off a body of hoe Tron, the max which a soldier was of a beautiful woman loves there immediately.

But marriage with the opposite sex person is not possible in armed forces rule, but the captain admits it. And I marry.

I know a position of the earth by the fold communication that 輝 and Hayase who were on the earth sent and return afterwards. Akiko and Ray just see the place where 輝 appears with Hayase from the armed forces agency. But when 急疾 carries ミリア scattered mercilessly on its back, I use the address relaxation and come. ミリア comes out obediently. I come over.

But max and ビギータ were carried on hoe Tron of ミリア.

And ミレーヌ sings the same music, too and terminates while the fight with the then tolane greets last situation, and a song of ミンメイ sounds through the Milky Way. The all of the FB came back by a fold booster and power of グババ that ビキータ had stolen from the then tola D force only of a woman to the present age.

Bassara which finally arrived at the earth notice that a ground state is funny.

The new enemy who appears. In fact, it was festival in itself, the plot of the political organization of the darkness of the music.

While they make an effort in order to knock down a darkness organization, Bassara meet what and ミンメイ.

と, a meteorite approaches the earth then. The darkness organization which sensed it escapes from the earth area.

It seemed whether the earth became extinct by the collision of the meteorite, but the Macross fleet which remodeled the antiquity camouflaged the meteorite and a husband (the captain) did it for help hastily to help Mayor ミンメイ and wore it.

銀河鯨が去ってから三年後、移民船団出航50周年を記念して、

地球で音楽の祭典を開催するとの連絡が、統合政府から入る。

その祭典に出演するため、ファイアーボンバーは地球へ向けて旅立つ。

地球への道程、プロト・デビルンらしき姿を見る。

だがそいつらはプロト・デビルンより破壊力があり、そいつは戦いの中で、

バサラの歌エネルギーを受けたプロト・デビルンの身体から分離したものがあった。

そいつは半粒子生命体で、異星生命体に身体を乗っ取られていたのだ。

暴走する半粒子生命体の発するエネルギーによって、タイムフォールド

してしまったバサラたち。辿りついた先は、ゼントラーディとの宇宙戦争時代だった。

そのころ女ばかりのゼントラーディ軍が暴走してて、ミリアを狙って攻撃しょうとする。

ミレーヌはママのその危機にじっとしていられなくなり、歌いだした。

だかが女ばかりのゼントラーディ軍は暗黒生命体の分身によって完全に

諒されていたのだった。

だが意識していない以上の大きな思いを込めた歌を歌った時、

女ばかりのゼントラーディ軍が正気に戻ったのだった。だが暗黒生命体は

反撃をしょうとバサラたちの時間をとめようとする。だがその時ミレーヌの肩にいた

グババが光だし元に戻ったのだ。じつはグババは半粒子生命体と同じ者だったのです。

だが時を同じくして、輝とミンメイのバルキリーとすれ違う羽目に合い、

ミンメイの変わりにライブ遣る羽目に合うのだが、ライブ終了後にマックスと

デートで街角にいったのだった。だがライブの人気か取材人に見つかりそうになり、

あわてて逃げ出したらブリッジの公園に着いていた。窓越しに土星が

見えてきたのだが、ミレーヌの悪いくせで、土星まで付き合うことになる。

そのころミリアたちは基幹艦隊長からの命令によりマクロス艦を追っていたのだが、

ちょうどそこえマックスとミレーヌが現れたので、捕まえようとするのだが、

ミレーヌがミンメイの歌マイ・ビューティフル・プレスを歌う。その強い想いを乗せたミレーヌの歌を聴き、心打たれたミリアは銃を下ろすのだった。

マックスは敵の事を知ろうと館内に入ってクワトロンの機体を

外すとそこには美しい女の兵士がいたマックスはすぐにホレてしまう。

だが軍規定で異性人との結婚ができないが、艦長が許可する。そして結婚。

その後地球にいた輝と早瀬が送ってきたフォールド通信によって地球の

位置が解り帰還する。ちょうど早瀬と輝が軍庁から出るところを

アキ子さんとレイがみかける。だがその辞緩和無残にちる、

ミリアを急疾しょうと遣って来る。素直にミリアが出てくる。やってくる。

だがミリアのクワトロンにはマックスとビギータが乗っていた。

そしてゼントランとの戦いは最終局面を迎え、ミンメイの歌が銀河に響く中、

ミレーヌも同じ曲を歌うそして終結する。FBの面々は、ビキータが

女ばかりのゼントラーディ軍から盗られた

フォールドブースターとグババの力で現代へと舞い戻った。

ようやく地球へ辿りついたバサラたちは、地上の様子がおかしいことに気づく。

現れる新たな敵。実は、音楽の祭典自体、闇の政治組織の陰謀だったのである。

闇組織を打倒すべく奔走するうち、バサラたちは何と、ミンメイと出逢う。

と、そのとき地球へ隕石が接近する。それを察知した闇組織は地球圏から逃亡してしまう。

隕石の衝突によって地球は滅びてしまうのかと思われたが、その隕石は古代遺跡を

改造したマクロス船団が偽装したものであり、ミンメイ市長を助けるために夫(艦長)

が急いで助けにやって着たのだった。

Edited by Mari-ja

Mari-ja, welcome to Macrossworld. If you are looking for more fan support you have come to the right place. However, the language barrier is going to be problem. If you could get some help from an English speaking friend, then I think you will find it much easier to get the support that you are looking for. The online translator programs are not very good I am sad to say.

From what I have read from fellow MWers, who have been kind enough to translate, you are looking to gather signatures to show Kawamori that there is a large group of fans who want to see a new Macross story about the original characters. Something about Minmay meeting Fire Bomber(from your T-shirt on the photo). Do you have a website for fans to add their signature and comments?

This is, IMO, the best English website about Macross, and you will find the most help here for what you are trying to accomplish.

Good luck.

Edited by sharky