Max, Miria, Klan and the VF-25 Boys.

OK, here is my logic. bear with it ok?

Max in VF-1 > Miria in Q-Rau

Miria being Zentran Ace of Aces, should >>> Klan in Q-Rau

Klan in Q-Rau was not too shabby even against Cyber Brera and his VF-27 (she could land a direct hit on him with the shoulder cannon).

So Klan in Q-Rau ~= The VF-25 boys

Therefore, Max in VF-1 > Miria in Q-Rau >>> Klan in Q-Rau ~= VF-25 boys

Does that mean that Max in his VF-1 would still school Alto in his VF-25?

As Kawamori stated : He is a genius!

OK, here is my logic. bear with it ok?

Max in VF-1 > Miria in Q-Rau

Miria being Zentran Ace of Aces, should >>> Klan in Q-Rau

Klan in Q-Rau was not too shabby even against Cyber Brera and his VF-27 (she could land a direct hit on him with the shoulder cannon).

So Klan in Q-Rau ~= The VF-25 boys

Therefore, Max in VF-1 > Miria in Q-Rau >>> Klan in Q-Rau ~= VF-25 boys

Does that mean that Max in his VF-1 would still school Alto in his VF-25?

As Kawamori stated : He is a genius!

Klan never piloted a Q-Rau, but a Q-Rea. :p

He'd find a way. Max in anything that flies and is variable should be a worry for anyone.

(imagine the old ring raiders episode where the old chap is flying a bi-plane and his way of taking out (Scorch? Interceptor?)

a classy jet fighter was to drop in a wrench in his exhaust) rofl.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I think the limits of the VF-1 vs the newer variable fighters (there is a huge gap in power) will prove to be too much for the genius. Put him in a 25 or 27, and watch him shine.

The thing is , do you think Miria in a Q-Rau could beat Klan in her Q-Rea? I should think so.

If so, Max in a VF 1 could still school the VF-25 boys.

Max has pure genius skill backing him up. Older Max has pure genius skill with plenty of combat experience, making him even more dangerous in battle.

Young Max would probably win in a VF-1. Older Max would definitely win in a VF-1. Give him a VF-22 or VF-19, and he'll wipe the floor with the VF-25 team. Put him in a VF-25 and the 25-team doesn't have a prayer.

Addition: It would be interesting to see Miria vs Klan Klan. I seriously wonder who would win, as Klan Klan has the advantage with the addition of the shoulder cannon that Miria's Q-rau would be lacking, and Klan Klan is damned deadly with that thing.

Edited by Sumdumgai

The thing is , do you think Miria in a Q-Rau could beat Klan in her Q-Rea? I should think so.

If so, Max in a VF 1 could still school the VF-25 boys.

It doesnt really matter if Miria/Klan can beat Miria/Klan on a Q-Rau/Rea. Its a VF-1 vs VF-25. Im a Jenuis fan. I'd really love for him to kick everyones butt on a 50 yr old VF-1. Skillwise hes the best, but he still has to depend on his machine to get it done. He can probably win but the odds are against him. I like to think of it as pitting a jet from the 60s/70s to the modern ones today.

If it wasn't variable i think he would have massive problems (for example Shin F-14 vs Nora SV-51)

As long as he's got something to switch modes and angles with fast stop maneouver abilites, he'll be fine.

All he would be lacking is speed, and arsenal. And who needs them if your a f'n genious, f'n f'n G E N I O U S.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

...And yet, someone with a lucky shot took down Roy.

Mark

He couldn't help it, such is the power of Pineapples. That and it would be almost 40 years before the known counter for it would actually be created and another decade or so before it's miraculous anti-pineapple qualities would be discovered. :lol:

Edited by d3v

lol in his Micron form? lolz Umm, i think that might be a bit hard. XD

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA :lol::lol::lol:

Omg, that would be hilarious!

*gasps for air*

Look at it this way; miclone Max piloting a Reguld is no more absurd than piloting a Valkyrie with a guitar stick :)

*gasps for air*

Look at it this way; miclone Max piloting a Reguld is no more absurd than piloting a Valkyrie with a guitar stick :)

[joke mode:on]Hey, stop insulting Basara, would you? I bet you wouldn't able to pilot a Valkyrie with a guitar stick as cool as him. You're just jealous of him, able to seduces a whole fleet of Meltrandi with his singing. BOMBAAA!!![/joke mode] :p:lol::p

Nay, simply said, Max could bet anyone with any plane, even it's just a paper plane. :p

Edited by Sulendil Ang

*gasps for air*

Well, he actually did pilot one, albeit with help from Hikaru and Kakizaki.