MACROSS PERFECT MEMORY SECRETS...

Kronnang Dunn

Sorry 'bout that. I didn't mean to sound elitist, but I guess I didn't realize how many people don't have this book. And if you don't, there isn't anywhere else you would see these images.

So here's my contribution.

post-1805-1223263051_thumb.jpg

post-1805-1223263084_thumb.jpg

post-1805-1223263104_thumb.jpg

Note the Pegus..I mean Megaroad/SDF-1 original design

post-1805-1223263123_thumb.jpg

I always liked this proposed Destroid swapout. This would be a cool variant for the 1/60 version toy that just came out.

:Edit for image blunders.:

Edited by mechaban

Thank you Kronnang Dunn and mechaban for posting these early designs. I love seeing the early versions of characters and mecha. Hopefully one day I will be able to find a copy of Perfect Memory and I can see all the secrets within this book.

I've got an extra copy up for grabs if anybody wants it. $40.00 plus shipping. It's an original OUT-8 reissue with the poster.

Thank you Kronnang Dunn and mechaban for posting these early designs. I love seeing the early versions of characters and mecha. Hopefully one day I will be able to find a copy of Perfect Memory and I can see all the secrets within this book.

You're welcome. Here... Some early Quamzin...

^_^

post-7862-1223607266_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

• 1 month later...

Reviving sleeping topic...

All this talk about the new Palladium Macross sourcebook has inspired me to break out Memory Perfect, make some scans, do some translating, and write some code.

http://www.macrossroleplay.org/Sketchley/S...l/equipment.htm

The titles are direct (or as near as possible, given that the original text is super, super, super small). Some of the names are funny. Sony, Victor and Sanyo = Suny, Vicor, and Yonyo? Timex = Timeyz??? Enjoy the early '80's technology outlook.

http://www.macrossroleplay.org/Sketchley/S...rsonal/guns.htm

Nothing that hasn't been seen before. Some new scans 'tis all.

Enjoy the pictures.

Perhaps I should add: only the names are correct. Everything else isn't.

The lineart says: "video plate". The SDF:M version of post laser disc technology.

And Mr.March is correct. How many of the formats were available, let alone invented in 1982? ;)

Does the linart really say that this device plays CD-R's, DVD-R's, and BR?

Perhaps I should add: only the names are correct. Everything else isn't.

The lineart says: "video plate". The SDF:M version of post laser disc technology.

And Mr.March is correct. How many of the formats were available, let alone invented in 1982? ;)

Well the CD I believe became commercially available in 1982.

But the technology has been around for decades.