Ozma a Pineapple cake lolicon?!

RedWolf

Looking at the Macross Chronology in the Compendium.

December 26

* Catherine Glass is born.

Ozma stated that he and Ranka boarded Frontier 10 years ago.

So that would make it 2049. Presumably at the same year Ozma met Cathy giving him the Pineapple cake recipe.

2049 - 2036= 13

Cathy was 13 years old when she met Ozma. Which sort of fits with Gilliam's picture of him , Ozma and a young Cathy Glass.

Was Cathy like Mylene hanging around Basara with Ozma?

Did Ozma reciprocate her feelings?

Was this another Riber-Misa affair?

Misa was 12 and Riber was 17 when they met.

I think Ozma was at his 20's when he arrived with Ranka on Frontier.

I know the species needs to repopulate but Yakh De Culcha. :wacko:

Ozma Lee, Basara-sama is disappointed in you.

He didn't even flinch when a 14 year old girl was gaga over him.

Edited by RedWolf

Even at 13 in Japanese society this isn't really that bad of a thing. The age of consent in Japan is 13 so at the very least it is legal. Who knows how far that relationship really went.

Of course the shows take place in space and are not necessarily directly related to Japan, but since they are Japanese made shows this is why we are seeing older men with teenage women so often. If it were made in America the show wouldn't be doing anything time same I doubt.

Either way, this doesn't bother. Though it is an interesting bit of information.

Even at 13 in Japanese society this isn't really that bad of a thing. The age of consent in Japan is 13 so at the very least it is legal. Who knows how far that relationship really went.

Of course the shows take place in space and are not necessarily directly related to Japan.

Either way, this doesn't bother. Though it is an interesting bit of information.

Frontier anti-obcenity laws and the fact her daddy is president or was a senator at the time.

Why do you people insist on dwelling on this topic... :rolleyes:

Err, too much time at hand? Working on a thesis? Or just bored waiting for next episode of MF. Anyway....

1219101734715.jpg

You mean this one ? http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=huuuhkv3.jpg

Don't really see Ozma in those two pictures O.o

There's only Gilliam with two other person there, no Cathy nor Ozma ^_^

Also based on Ozma flashback in "Good Bye Sister", Ozma started dating Cathy after she enlist in NUNS, which mean she's already entered 'mature' age. ^_^

Err, too much time at hand? Working on a thesis? Or just bored waiting for next episode of MF. Anyway....

1219101734715.jpg

And don't take your eyes off that monitor!

Age of consent in Japan is 13!?? Thats awful. Is it common in Japanese society for 13 year old girls to go out with guys that are much older? I know a lot of Japanese couples that live in the states and I have never heard of this.

Age of consent in Japan is 13!?? Thats awful. Is it common in Japanese society for 13 year old girls to go out with guys that are much older? I know a lot of Japanese couples that live in the states and I have never heard of this.

I have read that is indeed the age of consent but from what I know it isn't common for that to be put to use so early on (as far as I know only in hentai is that really done). I don't know if 13 year old girls go out with older men often or not. I am not Japanese nor do I live in Japan or ever have, so I cannot claim to really know anything. However I have read that is the consent age there. I can only assume how things work beyond that and based on about what I've read.

The older I get the more I realize how stupid most 'age' taboos are. Michael Douglas can shack up with Catharine Zeta Jones no prob, but take that young and you'll get your life ruined. I mean seriously, plenty of people for hundreds of years in plenty of cultures were getting married in their early teens. It wasn't uncommon at all for a husband to be 15+ older than his bride, and these were 'moral' religious types. Now a days we just have a bunch of hypocrites who label people 'rapists' and 'child molesters' if there's a three year difference between lovers (20-17 is what happened in a incident that REALLY sucked and nearly destroyed a friend of mine).

I'm not saying it's cool for 30 year olds to take advantage of teeny boppers, but for crying out loud, there should be any problem if it's consensual (And this is coming from a guy who approving of the death penalty for true child molesters).

Edited by manwiththemachinegun