VF 1J GBP release

Sebastian

I would imagine the price might go up slightly later on. 9800 is the price for a FP valk, so for full GBP expect a little more. I'd say around 11000 in the end, but we'll see. At the con the price was still TBA, just HLJ had to put something down to create the listing, hence why we cannot pre-order it.

Although, I can't imagine how big the box will be considering the boxes for the Ostrich and Elint are DEFINITELY space waste!!! :rolleyes:

Nice. I really wish they'd release it w/o the VF-1J...

Waste space? It's all about Yamato saving mula. The box is the same size as 1/48 boxes. Simple. They probably got a deal on one size of box or soemthing. ;)

Although, I can't imagine how big the box will be considering the boxes for the Ostrich and Elint are DEFINITELY space waste!!!  :rolleyes:

Nice. I really wish they'd release it w/o the VF-1J...

Waste space? It's all about Yamato saving mula. The box is the same size as 1/48 boxes. Simple. They probably got a deal on one size of box or soemthing. ;)

I thought that the VE & VT boxes were actually a little larger than the 1/48 boxes.

The box for the 1/48 VF-1J w/ FAST Packs will probably be the size of a small house!

Nah they'll have to showcase the GBP. Maybe this will be one of the first post VF-1 Valks to be package in Battroid again?

Please offer it seperate, Yamato. :)

has it been confirmed the Hikaru-1J with FP is a seperate box? Or just a bundle?

Edited by Uxi

I was fooling arround the Macross page on HLJ and I found the YAmato 1/60 Armored Valk Sceduled for 4/2004 release.

It is not up to preorder yet, so we can start saving!

Check it HERE

OMG OMG OMG...

My creditcard balance is making a virtual plunge!!!!!

:D

They ought to sell the GBP separatelly !

or are you telling me they´ll just pass on the potential profits they could make from those who already own a 1J ?

No man... they will make us buy the 1J EVEN if we dont want it.

Now, THAT is profit.

Problem is , they can´t make us buy the GBP bundle , that´s our decision and how many of us with a 1J will spend on an identical toy just for the sake of the GBP ? yes , it´s awesome but it doesn´t justify the $70 you´ll be paying for the toy alone :(

Furthermore , if they sell the GBP armour alone they´r making far more profits than if they sold them solely as a bundle , you´re asking how, right ? well , they have to reduce the full price of the 1J toy to actually sell the bundle under a reasonable price whereas if you sum whatever price they put on the armour alone plus the full retail price of those 1Js that people already bought then they´re actually making more profits ; of course I´m not saying they shouldn´t sell the GBP bundle as well, that would be a ripp off for those that don´t have a 1J , I´m saying they should have an alternative for everyone so at the end everyone wins :

-they get money from those without 1Js

-they get even + money from those with 1Js

-they get to milk their GBP molds as much as they want

&

-we all get GBPs :D

Selling the GBP solely as a bundle is just absurd <_<

Edited by Aegis!

perhaps there is no way yamato can offer it seperately.

as with the other valks they've released, maybe they changed the design a bit on the 1J. if yamato were to offer it seperately, which one of the valks is it going on? the VE or VT? cause you know they didn't plan ahead and make it so all the valks would be compatible with the GBP armor. same reason why they haven't come out with a FP kit for the 1/60's. as much as i'd like one.....they aren't going to make different version, so we can have FP on hikaru, max, CF, etc.

it just isn't cost effective nor would anyone be happy IMHO. if they released it seperately and it only fit on 1 of the 11 valks, we'd have 10 threads going, on how yamato screwed us cause they didn't make them for each individual valk. this tends to be the standard practice here....

bitch for something to be made. bitch when you hear something is being done about it. then bitch about the price, and some more bitchin, after you get it. <_<

regardless, i'm excited about the GBP, even if its bundled with the 1J. i have 2 1J's already....it sucks but life ain't fair. :blink: