Another custom SDF-3 Movie version

Kishimoto

Hi again! As you all know I'm the one that created the custom SDF-3 from the Sentinels. Well as we all know, the ship design is that from the world of HG, so I decided to even the odds by showing my version of what the SDF-3 would look like if the movie DYRL continued as like the Sentinels. (Thank goodness they didn't)!

Note that this is my original version I created from an existing SDF-1 toy. To be honest I had done this custom about a year ago and not competely finished it as you can see in the photos. I'm still debating on the "arms" if it is appropiate.

I{ishimoto

post-26-1067591258_thumb.jpg

Wow, it transforms.

Yeah the arms kinda look weird, but I don't know where you're referencing this from so I don't know if it's suppose to look like that or not.

Based on the arms I would love to see a DYRL Macross from you. But it looks like you have to go from card board to styrene/PVC because it looks like there's warping and fraying on your beautiful customs. Or maybe that's just to expensive. Either way keep it up. Great work.

Man, I never thought that this kind of things would ever happen.

But... you not only made me like something from (at least based on) The Sentinels... you made me think that something it's f*ckin' AMAZING :blink:

Beautiful, beautiful work. Seriously, you should be making this for a living B))