chowyunskinny

Hey All,

I just saw this on the Yamato site.

Looks like they are offering waterslide decals for the 1/48

post-515-1212993231_thumb.jpg

Ran it through babelfish and got this:

1/48 complete deformation edition VF-1S/1A corresponding water copying decares

Sale 2008 late June

500 Yen in manufacturer desired retail price (including tax) (5 points)

And it corresponded to mark 1/48 complete deformation [makurosu] VF-1S/1A, it is set of the water copying decare which is optimum to detail rise.

* This commodity quickly it becomes the mark fan club member limited commodity.

* This commodity at 1 times is order possible up to 10.

* About the payment methods

Usually it becomes selection from the credit card and bank transfer unlike the commodity. (It cannot choose payment on delivery)

In case of bank transfer, because transfer commission becomes burden of the customer, please acknowledge beforehand.

In addition, when it is purchased simultaneously with the other commodity, becomes acceptance only of the credit card.

* About delivery

We dispatch from 2008 June 16th consecutively.

Because with the mail flight it becomes delivery, we cannot receive the appointment of date of arrival.

So any members in Japan that would be willing to order some?

I guess since they made it for the weathered Roy they might as well milk it... Or maybe it was all part of their diabolical plan of why they made crappy stickers in the first place...

Well played Yamato... well played... B))

There's something in the text about it being limited to Fan Club membership though?

What I'll be interested in is how they compare quality wise to what Anasazi was making.

And if Yamato will make decals for the FAST packs.

Don't have any of the TV valks sticker sheets to compare, but this set looks like it's for the DYRL valks

I have a friend in Nippon who has signed up for a member account at yamato for me. I can ask him if he can order it for us. If it is true that the limit is 10 then I will need 9 of you to commit to paying what ever cost there is for the decals plus shipping to him in Nippon plus shipping to me in US and then the domestic shipping to each party. What think? If you are serious then PM me and I will post here when 9 sets have been spoken for.

OK. Ten spoken for. So please no body else PM me about it please. If you are interested then try to contact a friend in Japan who speaks Japanese and has a Japanese address.

For Hal9000 and chowyunskinny I will contact my friend and ask him to order the ten for us and when he gets them to send them to me. Then I will send to the two of you. Of course this may take some time but I will keep you up to date.

Hal9000 and Chowyunskinny, I just got confirmation from my friend in Tokyo that he will be ordering the 10 sets. Now all we have to do is wait.... and wait.... and wait some more. . .. I will contact you when it arrives or I get any more information.

Ok so my friend has told me that he thinks that he may be able to get another 10 ordered. If so then I will take another one (totalling mine at 2). I have already told him to go ahead with it if it is possible. So there is potentially 9 more sets available through me. If you are interested and will commit to paying me back (I will be dropping $100 for the 20 decals plus international shipping) including shipping to you then PM me. I will post here again with updates.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there everyone. The decals arrived to me today! All 20 sets. Thanks Toshi san!

So I will go to the post office to figure out postage costs to all of you. I will probably want to ship via priority mail with del con. If you want a different method then let me know. I will also PM all of you who have reserved a set probably monday to work out payment details.

Cool.

The 20 sets are going to:

Miriya - 2

Hal9000 - 4

Chowyunskinny- 5

Project Phoenix - 2

Misterryno - 5

xstoys - 2

I will PM you all for payment requests.

The decal sheets cost $5 each + $0.25/per set for shipping from Japan to US + $6 for shipping to you via USPS Priority Mail with Del Con.

If you guys want to pay me via paypal then add 4% to the total above.

I can ship out as soon as I get payment from all of you. If you want to save on shipping and take your chances and save on paypal feels then let me know. I am flexible. Thanks.

Thanks for the quick payments Chowyunskinny & xstoys !

The rest of you, Hal9000, Project Phoenix, & Misterryno (yes I know you are away until Sunday - read your sig), If you want me to send out to you tomorrow when I send out to Chowyunskinny and xstoys then you should make sure that you get payment to me by 12noon Pacific Standard Time. Otherwise I will send them out next week when I get payment from Misterryno.

If any of you decided that you do not want them then just let me know as there are other people who would like them. Thanks.

Just in case anyone ends up not using them:

I'm very interested in the UN Spacy kites--if there's any spares from anyone's sheets, I'm willing to buy just the kites. (I only need 2)

If anyone uses just two kites from the sheet and has one spare---if two people do that, I can buy one from each. :)