pic request: SMS Skull squadron logo

Taylor_VFA122

Well what it really is, Is that I have a friend that has all the Equipment and stuff and I do graphic work for him from time to time. I will have to see if he has a site running but I think he currently doesn't. I will talk to him and see he says. I know he makes patches and stuff for the Martial arts community. But I will definitely give him a call and see what he can do. I am currently in the middle of moving so I can't say if it will be right away but I will try to get a hold of him sometime soon.

He is mainly a photographer as well. So he might go for it or not. Also depends where he is at right now. I know he is shooting a few martial arts tournaments. He might already be in Thailand. So patients might be needed. But I think I can get him to make a few. I will see about setting him up a website for this kinda of stuff or an Ebay store lol.

What I will need is good screen shots of the Jackets and logo's that you want done and I can see if I can prep them for his machines.

Edited by Darrtallion

here is a 128 logo.

I did this one mainly for myself originally I thought I would share. I will make it more like the original one on the next post.

post-5333-1212506180_thumb.png

here is the other more original style cleaned up and all.

post-5333-1212508124_thumb.png

And one last one just to play with it. Its a action alert type one for SMS members

post-5333-1212512259_thumb.png

PSD File With Action alert stuff and Fixed Graphics

Edited by Darrtallion

here is a 128 logo.

I did this one mainly for myself originally I thought I would share. I will make it more like the original one on the next post.

post-5333-1212506180_thumb.png

here is the other more original style cleaned up and all.

post-5333-1212508124_thumb.png

And one last one just to play with it. Its a action alert type one for SMS members

post-5333-1212512259_thumb.png

PSD File With Action alert stuff and Fixed Graphics

How about one with text like "Strategic Military Services" at the the top and "Skull Squad" at the bottom?

All the ones so far are Kewl!!! B))

Edited by Zinjo

I added the Strategic Military Service nothing fancy just adding what you asked I might make it more animated next time. jsut kinda tired at the moment, currently in the middle of moving.

But here it is.

post-5333-1212708246_thumb.png

Came back added some animation to it.

Ehh still tired.

post-5333-1212709022_thumb.png

Edited by Darrtallion

How much for a few SMS stickers?

As for the moment I can't say. My friend is off Shooting an event and wont be back for a few weeks.

Also been working on more 3D animation for logo's and stuff. Saw this one as a screen saver. Thought I would share.

post-5333-1212793770_thumb.png

I am also doing a 3d render of the skull as well. That will take a bit longer. This was a quick job. But I hope you guys enjoy it. I can make it many other colors as well. Not that hard to do.

A yellow or red spinning sms 3d logo would be awesome :) (or both. nyaha)

Can Do Can Did. Now alls I need to do is to finish working on the 3D skull logo and add effects to that. But that one might take a while.

post-5333-1212813894_thumb.png

post-5333-1212813905_thumb.png

Edited by Darrtallion

These are SWEET!

Thanks

Now I just have to figure out how to upload it to my phone! :blink:

Yea I have the same problem. My phone is a nokia and it doesn't have a pc connection option. So I get my friend with motorola Razor to upload them to his phone and he then sends them to my phone via multimedia message.

I also have them on my website, If your phone has web capabilities you can also retrieve them like that. Give me a few and I will also add all their links.

No Problem its been fun to kinda of get away from my normal work and do this. So its no problem at all a good break.

Also I am working on making the images 176 by 220. If you have a specific screen size for you phone let me know so I can try to make them that size as well.

Well what it really is, Is that I have a friend that has all the Equipment and stuff and I do graphic work for him from time to time. I will have to see if he has a site running but I think he currently doesn't. I will talk to him and see he says. I know he makes patches and stuff for the Martial arts community. But I will definitely give him a call and see what he can do. I am currently in the middle of moving so I can't say if it will be right away but I will try to get a hold of him sometime soon.

He is mainly a photographer as well. So he might go for it or not. Also depends where he is at right now. I know he is shooting a few martial arts tournaments. He might already be in Thailand. So patients might be needed. But I think I can get him to make a few. I will see about setting him up a website for this kinda of stuff or an Ebay store lol.

What I will need is good screen shots of the Jackets and logo's that you want done and I can see if I can prep them for his machines.

I'd definitely love an SMS logo sticker (with or without the skull, but with the skull preferrably) to put on the back of the white PSP I just got.

If you get the chance to talk to your friend in regards to it, it would be great :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok I am back lol kinda of. But I had a major crash a while back and I finally found all my programs to finish installing all the good stuff. By the way a blown powersupply usually means replace your harddrive. lol. But anyways thankfully I had everything backed up its my normal policy. So I will try to get back to work on finishing up some more request on these.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay guys I have been really busy with work and stuff but I have begun working on the project again. I have been trying to find a Nice skull and Large skull to use as well. I Really haven't found any like the original one I took from the series but I have modified some of the others I have been seeing on here. Just to give a preview of it now and get some opinions before I add all the animation to it and effects for the SMS phone pics and maybe even a desktop as well.

post-5333-1222086593_thumb.jpg

This is the version I'm using for my jacket. I made the yellow more golden (still came out rather neon, but a lot better) and colored in the white border.

post-1202-1222087516_thumb.jpg

I also cleaned up the VF-25 patch, though it looks like the orange could use more work. Looks good on the patch I made though.

post-1202-1222087561_thumb.jpg

Since we're on emblems, anyone got the Mihoshi Academy shirt emblem?

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus