pic request: SMS Skull squadron logo

Taylor_VFA122

thats pretty cool, but what is that in the background?

I was reading it and it keeps saying something about James Stewart and Oakly Inc. The sunglasses perhaps? :huh:

:ph34r:

I did a quick Run through in photoshop and uploaded the PSD to my site

SMS PSD

I also uploaded here a couple of the screen shots of it. Feel free to edit it fix it what ever lol.

post-5333-1211776568_thumb.jpg

This is the large version

and this one is 146 by 146

post-5333-1211776573_thumb.jpg

sweet man thanks. I basically added a glow effect to it and then hacked my cell phone and put it on as my background logo it looks bad ass

Hmm as it appears I dont have the right programs to resize .gif files. So does anyone out there have the animated gif of Ozma going from fighter to batroid mode and launching a ton of missles as seen in episode 7? I think someone on here has it as an avatar. Thing is, I need it in 176width x 220height. same thing with transformation of the vf25 sequence as seen in episode one. Can someone help me out?

well I am not sure but here is something lol I am also going to leave the PDF file again so people can play with it and add tweeks.

SMS SKull

And here is the gif at 146 wide and 176 tall

post-5333-1211896794_thumb.png

Oh dude, you know I will... ;)

I love the SMS insignia you did and used it a few times already...

Yea I was going to do it the hard way and make a 3d version of the skull heck I still might but for now I just got a bunch of screen caps of Ranka's Phone and just edited them. Maybe I will do a 3d version of your skull as well I like your design Zinjo

Well glad you liked it I think I will compress it one more time I thought I saw a few things go goofy on it.

Edited by Darrtallion

well I am not sure but here is something lol I am also going to leave the PDF file again so people can play with it and add tweeks.

SMS SKull

And here is the gif at 146 wide and 176 tall

post-5333-1211896794_thumb.png

Darrtallion is it possible you can resize the animated gif to 176 x 220? I just uploaded it to the phone but the image failed because it was the wrong size.

here you go

post-5333-1211961593_thumb.png

Awesome that worked out perfectly. Now I have that as my phone start up animation, and I have the Take off theme as my start up music. I just need to figure out what to do about a shut down animation and a shut down music theme. I saw someone on here have an animated gif of Ozma flying in and going batroid and launching tons of mini missles. It was from episode 7. If anyone can find it and can resize it 176 x 220 that would be awesome. any suggestions on what macross frontier song clip I should use to shut the phone down with?

no problem I use it for my wall paper as well. I think it makes my phone look 200% cooler lol. Maybe thats what we should do is take photo's of our phones with it on there lol.

But anyways, if anyone needs a different size wallpaper like I do mine is 128 by 128 I can easily change the scaling. Or I left the PSD you can just edit the canvas size and such and even add more stuff. I was thinking of adding some other top and bottom animation like Ranka's phone had. So have fun and enjoy, I know I had fun working on this and I like the results I might redo it again some but I am not sure just thinking about it lol. I want things to be smoother so I will see how it goes.

I just love the fact that the sms skull squadron anitmated gif is animated and its my start up animation. its bad ass

Could you do an animated one in 128x128?

Thanks

Edited by Zinjo