Found a use for the useless Alpha posables

Montarvillois

Hey guys,

Look at this, toynami did something right for once, it actuly corrected one of Yamato's beàiggest wrongs. Who would have tought ?

These hands come from the Scott Bernard Alpha posable, I think they look a bit like the TV type hands that will be availbale with the upcomming VF-1J, don't you think ?

COOL !

post-4-1067443539_thumb.jpg

It's not bad, but the real soft looking hands don't match. They don't match the real robotic look that the dyrl hands have. I actually went the other way around, and gave my 1/48 gunpod to my alpha posable. Now he's ready to kick some serious ass.

I agree, the hands don't look right. The size is great, though...but you probably need to take them off to transform it, right? Still, if someone here ever finds a toy with hands that do look right, I imagine a ton of MWers running out and snatching them up for their hands to do something like this.

Yes they look too human... but I dont know which one is worst.... The Tiny and anorexic DYRL 1/48 original hands, the BUBBLE TV 1/48 Hands or this Toynamy Alpha hands.

Thruth is they all sucks in such beautifull Valkyrie.

I think we need and original sculpt here and RECASTS!

Not bad. Better in proportion than the skeleton hands, but too organic. I might have to grab a superposable and see how I like it in person...

Ok someone do this, superposebl hands + sandpaper.... i will agree the anarex hands make the 1/48 lok a bit weak, and Mickey hands are just for nstalgia....and mybe just the vf-1j....?????but the scale looks about right.....jst needs more "edges"???""" GOOD idea

oh yeah! i gots me some extra hands! :D

the sp alpha hands aren't that bad for what they are. as far as size goes, check out the pic in the toy review setion. the articulated hands and sp hands are almost identical in size. besides, the arti. hands aren't the right size to begin with. they're just cool cause the fold into the forearms.

nice pic though!

hey Montarvillois.

Why wont you Just STFU!!!!!!

Alpha posables rule and you know it.!!!!!!

You troll's just can't admit that you secretely love Toynami and Robotech.

Stop acting like little girls and admit to liking some of their stuff instead of repeated insult's just to make yourselves feel better and suppress your love for these item's!!!!!

I know you all will be buying the ALPHA & BETA MPC's next year :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey Montarvillois.

Stop acting like little girls and admit to liking some of their stuff instead of repeated insult's just to make yourselves feel better and suppress your love for these item's!!!!!

I know you all will be buying the ALPHA & BETA MPC's next year :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

DUDE JUST GO AWAY!! nobody likes you here, just go away before you start a flame war you TROLL

EDIT: spelling. and getting rid of inflammatory acronyms.

Edited by Lightning 06

Keep the personal attacks to PMs if you please, that kind of shenanigans will get you banned... fast.

RT Purist: Do you only come here to start crap? I have yet to see one intelligent post from you. If you want to be taken seriously then refrain from the personal attacks and state your points at least semi-politely... otherwise piss off. I don't care about the whole Robotech/Macross/their related toys nonsense but you are not winning any friends with your glowing personality.

yea really that was uncalled for an montairvollis didnt really say anything harsh to deserve that.

purist why dont you just go away? All you do is d**k ride and not even take into considration the fact that all of us CRITICIZE yamato as well?

eez do you know know of the chunky monkey vs 1/60 battles?

god the world does not revolve around toynami and robotech,

we arent macross purists who say everything is perfect and yamato is god. no

NO COMPANY IS SAFE FROM THE CRITICISM OF MACROSSWORLD.

this should be obvious to you since you obviously don't roam these boards much. we havea bad rep amongst other sites for bashing a lot of macross products because we are FANS.

AND YOU SIR diss us for no reason.

montairvolli didnt say the hands suck he said they WORK well with the 1/48!! what is wrong with you?

btw montarvollis nice mod i think ill try it when i get a 1/48.

oh and btw my rick MPC though i do like it has LIMOP LEGS explain that purist!!! explain explain!!!! tell me what is GOOD and ehavenly about that!!

N O T H I N G for 80$ i better not hav loose legs damn it!!

not to mention my bandai reissue which was much cheaper has NO LOOSENESS at all.

hmm i wonder if super armor will drag the legs dow

OH WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT EVEN MY JETFIRE FROM 198 FREAKING FOUR HAS TIGHTER LEG JOINTS AND ITS OLDER THEN ME.

case closed.

someone ban that dude.

btw how many hands does the sp come with?

montairvollis ...

btw montarvollis nice mod i think ill try it when i get a 1/48. 

At least this moron spelled my name right Shin LOL !!!! he's about the only one who aually did for as long has I've been a member (2.5 years) so I'd hate to see him go cause deep inside, he's a sweet dude who knows how to spell my name and he too deserves to be loved and cared for in his own special way. Let's open our arms and welcome this lost soul.

NOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!

BAN THAT crap STIRRING SUCKER !!!

hey Montarvillois.

I know you all will be buying the ALPHA & BETA MPC's next year :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just ignore his comments. Either that, or respond to them normally. He gets a kick out of getting us riled up, so don't let him have that satisfaction.

Heh, it's funny how often a robotech purist visits a website MacrossWorld. Maybe someone else needs to admit that he's in love with something ;)

Anyways is is kinda funny. Maybe we should keep the clown for our diversion?

I don't really think it's funny...

I think it's sad when a retard in a broken home has nowhere else to turn for attention except to log on to a computer and troll around where he's not wanted. If only Robotech Purist was provided a decent home with a mom that won't beat him, then maybe his head would be straight and he could enjoy things normally like the rest of us. :(

But for now he just has to sit in his soiled diapers and type with one finger at a time. Good luck to you, you sad, sad soul...

commence ignoring...

Robotech Purist,

The key to turning someone on to an idea is to make them think that they thought of it first... IE you should be much more sly about your Robotech spamming. You should say things like "not only are the hands usefull, but I was amazed at the quality! Toynami is really on the right track with great products." No one going to crap on you if you come at in a positive way.

The way you come off, members are left to ponder... 'is your head full of human feces, or dog feces?'