Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

and my own rendition of it having it's own share of dog fight..

Koenig Touchdown on B Deck

2560675651_fbf10eef9f.jpg

Rabbit 1 - initiating counter-attack!

2561493078_48134826d6.jpg

Anyone who doesn't wanna die get out of my sight!

2560671957_089dd4214c.jpg

:D

more pics:

2561494376_91439a753c.jpg

2560670805_1dbb93fa52.jpg

hope you guys don't mind if i post more pics.. obviously i've got nothing else to do for today.. i might as well take the chance at playing at some of my stuff..

here's my own rendition of Kakizaki in mid-transformation..

2558258342_45e0eb5b89.jpg

Which chain link base sets are those and how many are you using?

robodragon,

Nice lookin display mate! One day I'll own the Macross Plus valks.......one day.

:ph34r:

MaveRick,

ALL of your pics are ooooohhhhh soooooo IMPRESIVE! Thanks for sharing these wonderful shots with all of us. When I saw that shot of the Monster I was like "oooohhhh yeah"....I had almost forgoten that it had made a apperance in Fronteir. It was VERY cool when it did. THANKS!

Wurz,

VERY NICE MATE! THANKS for sharing those with us. I can't wait to get a Stealth......again <_< . I did one of my best custom jobs on my old Super/Strike Stealth. I should have kept it.

Thanks. I have 2 stealth's actually... The 1st one's backpack broke... T_T

Kudos to Kevin Valk-Exchange for getting me my 2nd one... ^_^

Gotta give my Kudo Shin 0A some love, just re-watched Zero today.

GREAT POSE! You aint kiddin Ruskii. The pics are bordering on pro lately! :D

Rearranged my display for some new 1/48's coming my way...

gallery_7126_36_443915.jpg

Hikaru with GBP-1S and Super VF-1J Gerwalk

gallery_7126_36_320767.jpg

VF-0S and VF-0A with 1/48 Stands

gallery_7126_36_383634.jpg

The Three Amigos...holding on these oldies for nostalgia's sake

gallery_7126_36_202579.jpg

YF-19 with Fold Booster...Finally got the fast packs attached correctly

gallery_7126_36_528969.jpg

Max and Miria

gallery_7126_36_695796.jpg

Max

gallery_7126_36_541107.jpg

Miria

gallery_7126_36_428809.jpg

Rearranged my display for some new 1/48's coming my way...

Hikaru with GBP-1S and Super VF-1J Gerwalk

VF-0S and VF-0A with 1/48 Stands

The Three Amigos...holding on these oldies for nostalgia's sake

YF-19 with Fold Booster...Finally got the fast packs attached correctly

Max and Miria

gallery_7126_36_695796.jpg

Max

Miria

VERY AWESOME Brother! I see you have improved your posing skills.....I knew that you would! GREAT PICS AND DISPLAY!!!

OO

misterryno: thanks mate.. i'm looking forward to your future pics too.. i'm pretty sure you'll get better pictures after reading those stuff :D

Swoosh: thanks.. but i still seriously think your pictures a far superior to mine

ruskiiVFaussie: thanks mate.. a lot of good stuff often comes out when i get seriously bored hahaha

MacrossMan: man i love your display!! i think you need another cabinet very soon! oh.. about your question.. i'm using Chain base 01-03.. for each 1/48 diorama.. i used 6 pieces of combined bases.

miriya: thanks.. better get those bases while they still last.. and oh, your custom dio's awesome!!

hal9000: i only use a point and shoot camera.. but doesn't need to have high end cameras to get good shots.. you'll just have to know on how to play around different lighting conditions.

Vegas Valkyrie uy pare.. pinoy ka pala? salamat! :D

Edited by MaveRick

gallery_3118_46_295920.jpg

I been doing a little display arrangement myself lately, wanted to re-crate Shin heading to the drink scene,

come off quite nice with the impossibly mad angle i pulled off with the flexi-stand.

More pics in my gallery, one pic shows the positions of the flexi stand poles to keep it up -

(from back right hand side window of the display).

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I been doing a little display arrangement myself lately, wanted to re-crate Shin heading to the drink scene,

come off quite nice with the impossibly mad angle i pulled off with the flexi-stand.

More pics in my gallery, one pic shows the positions of the flexi stand poles to keep it up (from back side window of the display).

Ruskii, I am still mesmerized by how you can get so much stuff that amount of space and actually make it work :blink: That takes skill brother!

B))

OO

here's another set of crew and chain base i used for Max.. (i still have to put on the decals)

2562621975_86cae30baf.jpg

Aside from the quality of the pics, those chain bases are just awesome! So if I understand this right, you use 01-03 and two of each for each diorama? Do these just snap together or is are modeling skills required? Did you paint the ground crew set yourself or did you have someone do them for you? The red coordinated with Miria is just phenomenal! One more thing; can we get a pic of just the diorama itself. I want to create this exact set-up but I need a complete visual.

VERY AWESOME Brother! I see you have improved your posing skills.....I knew that you would! GREAT PICS AND DISPLAY!!!

OO

The bretheren was right. After piddling with them for a while Saturday I think I actually pulled off my first decent pose. You guys set the bar and inspire. I'm gonna keep at it.

^_^

OO

To all of you posers... :p ...GREAT PICS!!! GREAT DISPLAYS!!! AND AMAZING POSES!!! Especially you...you crazzzzzzyyy Aussie!!! ;)

Ruskii, I am still mesmerized by how you can get so much stuff that amount of space and actually make it work :blink: That takes skill brother!

B))

OO

Thanks bro. :D I've soughta figured out where i'm placing my '2' YF-21's, but after that, hardly any room left.

Fexi-stands are the best!

Here's my shrine what it looks like today. Shows all three levels jammed pack!

gallery_3118_46_2372684.jpg

gallery_3118_46_401762.jpg

gallery_3118_46_865581.jpg

Your right MacrossMan, it's all about inspriation!

I must admit i haven't had freedom to let loose the last 4 months. I don't want to stand on the missus's toes so to speak.

In a few weeks that will change! :lol: (no no no, she's going overseas to see her mum for a month and a half) hahahha

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Thanks bro. :D I've soughta figured out where i'm placing my '2' YF-21's, but after that, hardly any room left.

Fexi-stands are the best!

Here's my shrine what it looks like today. Shows all three levels jammed pack!

IT'S SPLENDID BEAUTIFUL MADNESS!!! MADNESS I SAY! :D

lol The best part about my displaying style (pack all of it in and make it work work WORK!) is getting up close and

personal to it, all angles. I wanna take a video and pan the cam around so you'z all know what i'm talking about.

I'll do that when i get the YF-21's..

Thanks Ry mahn.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Alright! Sky pics! Kick ass Mave. I must admit Sky pics are a great background for our stuff.

I made one earlier when i came back from Tokyo with my 1st Ed YF-19 -

Image039.jpg

there we go. :-) I love the sun cuttin in on the Valk's frame. Of course i need to get rid of my hand first. haha

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

i'm not sure though if it's possible with the YF-19 since i haven't transformed mine.. but you can actually get rid of your hand or stand and still take pics of it in launching position by pulling out the thrusters and spread it like when transforming to batroid.. it can solidly hold the valk in the position ;)

2564065548_a7ea8ddbe1_m.jpg