1/4 Macross Lynn Minmay - G-System kit 04/13

1/72 Macross Plus VF-11 (Fighter) 04/20

1/72 Macross Plus Ghost X-9 Figther 04/20

1/144 Macross Robot Set of 4 04/26

1/72 Macross Fan Racer 04/26

1/72 Macross Plus YF-19 Fighter Alpha One w/ Weapo 04/30

1/144 Macross Monster (enhanced version) w/ metal 05/30

1/72 Macross ll Super Valkyrie 04/09

Hmmm... I'll believe it when I see it. Do you know how long I've been waiting on 'pre-order' status for the mk2 Valkyrie? 1.5 years. Every month, when it approaches the date available, the date gets put forward another month. It's ridiculous, and unprofessional.

The dates are really just placeholders...

Then why bother having them at all? They've just confused Klam here, and probably a lot of other hopeful people. I understand pre-orders need to be filled. But advertising due dates, with no intention of following through is just dishonest. Once again, some of these have new dates every month for over a year.

Then why bother having them at all? They've just confused Klam here, and probably a lot of other hopeful people. I understand pre-orders need to be filled. But advertising due dates, with no intention of following through is just dishonest. Once again, some of these have new dates every month for over a year.

Well, It says "Estimated Arrival Date Wednesday 09 April, 2008" hope this is ture

Petar is so right about this.

Waiting over a year for a given "estimate" date of arrival is way unprofessional and plain evil. Think it out of the box for a minute .. "It's estimated that your tax return will arrive in 5 days.." Or even better - "I shipped your item last week... Wait a few more days...or a couple of weeks..or.." ha,ha,ha!!..

I've also been waiting for over a year for my naked girl with sword model..man you should see the anxiety every time I see that estimated date? unfair i tell you...

Hmmm... I'll believe it when I see it. Do you know how long I've been waiting on 'pre-order' status for the mk2 Valkyrie? 1.5 years. Every month, when it approaches the date available, the date gets put forward another month. It's ridiculous, and unprofessional.

Hey PetarB, I have the 1/72 scale VF-2SS kit if you're looking for it. It's unassembled and I only attempted a minor excess shave on one part, but didn't do much else with the kit. Let me know if you want photos.

Oh I wish I wish that e2046 would get these kits.......and the date is now april 30 or may 10th.....

When it's in stock I'll grab them, but not this preorder crap

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me

I've been waiting on a gundam sniper kit for the last 3 years. The date gets pushed back a day after each "due date". It's been so long that I prolly will never get it since the cc I used to Preorder it expires in a month :p

Edited by Duymon

Upcoming Products Date

1/144 Macross Robot Set of 4 04/26

1/72 Macross Fan Racer 04/26

1/72 Macross Plus YF-19 Fighter Alpha One w/ Weapo 04/30

1/72 Macross ll Super Valkyrie 05/10

1/4 Macross Lynn Minmay - G-System kit 05/14

1/72 Macross VF-4G Lightning III fighter version C 05/14

1/144 Macross Monster (enhanced version) w/ metal 05

The new version seems no VF-11 <_<

Well Klam, if you're going to hold Hobbyfan to account for their 'dates', I predict this will be a very long thread.... ^_^

Well, I just need a VF-11 Fighter but it seems that Volk009 have already given up his project :(