Having fun with your toys - Let's see some pics!

Vifam7

Anyone want to do a stop motion transformation of a YF-19?

Here's a cool stop motion skit.

I didnt see any YF-19, but the Optimus vs. Bumblebee that was there, was without a doubt one of coolest stop motion videos i've ever seen... i lolled hard :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, Love the comic strip vifam... i want one of those danboards big time...

Edited by vermillion01

Anyone want to do a stop motion transformation of a YF-19?

Here's a cool stop motion skit.

THANKS for the linky. That was too funny. I wish I had the time to make a stop motion with my valks. No time. :(

:ph34r:

I don't have any comic stripish pics, but I do have this one that I've always liked:

mecha.jpg

And that stop motion link is very impressive. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of time that took.

This is something I did about five years ago (I think for a thread about fun pictures of our new 1/48 Valks) and anyone who's been around since then probably has seen it a few times already, but I haven't really done anything since and I came across an old copy of it just about the same time as I noticed this thread, so I think it's only fitting I repost it. It's not great, but it does show how far we sometimes go to have fun with our toys.

ringsx5.jpg